"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What's your preference ?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
I'm finding myself increasingly attracted towards the maternal, voluptuous looking woman nowadays. Like, big-ish boobs, small pot belly, thick thighs and a round a$$. Even slightly overweight birds are arousing me lately. Previously, I never really had a type, so to speak, but now, skinny girls do nothing for me. I still have certain pre-requisites; pretty face, proportionality of the body, generally only attrac5ed to blondes and brunettes, not 'fat'-fat. Am I getting broody? I'm in my mid-thirties. Obviously most people have a certain taste, but what specifics come along unexpectedly?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Skinny with some hips. I like blondes the most

Natural blondes. I can tell by facial features if she bleached her hair.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I'm finding myself increasingly attracted towards the maternal, voluptuous looking woman nowadays. Like, big-ish boobs, small pot belly, thick thighs and a round a$$. Even slightly overweight birds are arousing me lately. Previously, I never really had a type, so to speak, but now, skinny girls do nothing for me. I still have certain pre-requisites; pretty face, proportionality of the body, generally only attrac5ed to blondes and brunettes, not 'fat'-fat. Am I getting broody? I'm in my mid-thirties. Obviously most people have a certain taste, but what specifics come along unexpectedly?
A woman with a pot belly? Jesus.

I’ll take me a Victoria secret model body. Or women who are featured on runners guide magazine. Thin but healthy bodies that you can tell they enjoy being outside and healthy eating, working out.

Nothing too skinny.
 

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
409
Reaction score
25
I'm finding myself increasingly attracted towards the maternal, voluptuous looking woman nowadays. Like, big-ish boobs, small pot belly, thick thighs and a round a$$. Even slightly overweight birds are arousing me lately. Previously, I never really had a type, so to speak, but now, skinny girls do nothing for me. I still have certain pre-requisites; pretty face, proportionality of the body, generally only attrac5ed to blondes and brunettes, not 'fat'-fat. Am I getting broody? I'm in my mid-thirties. Obviously most people have a certain taste, but what specifics come along unexpectedly?
Preferences change. It's part of life. In high school, I was drawn in by pretty faces more than anything else. Since graduating from college, I am more into athletic bodies who aren't but-her-faces. And now, personality players a bigger part for me than it ever has before. Where you are in your life and what you're looking for has an effect on what types of women you are attracted to.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,627
Reaction score
4,346
Location
uk
I'm finding myself increasingly attracted towards the maternal, voluptuous looking woman nowadays. Like, big-ish boobs, small pot belly, thick thighs and a round a$$. Even slightly overweight birds are arousing me lately. Previously, I never really had a type, so to speak, but now, skinny girls do nothing for me. I still have certain pre-requisites; pretty face, proportionality of the body, generally only attrac5ed to blondes and brunettes, not 'fat'-fat. Am I getting broody? I'm in my mid-thirties. Obviously most people have a certain taste, but what specifics come along unexpectedly?

be carefull with these types @TheMonkeyKing they ususaly teeter on the brink of being curvy & flat out overweight and there is usually no comming back from pregnancy either

personally i never thought i had a type either but the older im getting the more im realising its defenitley that girl with the naughty glint in her eye the badder the better i say ,

also since being with my GF who is a very small cup size ive been craving women with bigger boobs :rolleyes:
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Tight pvssy 1st.

Tight as$ 2nd.

Body type varies according to my mood. But she must have a good looking as$ whilst wearing a jeans/tights.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Fvckable, fun personality, loyal and educated.

That eliminates the majority of them but still leaves a plenty.
 

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
A woman with a pot belly? Jesus.

I’ll take me a Victoria secret model body. Or women who are featured on runners guide magazine. Thin but healthy bodies that you can tell they enjoy being outside and healthy eating, working out.

Nothing too skinny.
Ha. I suppose pot belly was the wrong term. More like, I don't think I would ever be attracted to a bird with defined abs.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top