Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your preference ?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm finding myself increasingly attracted towards the maternal, voluptuous looking woman nowadays. Like, big-ish boobs, small pot belly, thick thighs and a round a$$. Even slightly overweight birds are arousing me lately. Previously, I never really had a type, so to speak, but now, skinny girls do nothing for me. I still have certain pre-requisites; pretty face, proportionality of the body, generally only attrac5ed to blondes and brunettes, not 'fat'-fat. Am I getting broody? I'm in my mid-thirties. Obviously most people have a certain taste, but what specifics come along unexpectedly?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skinny with some hips. I like blondes the most

Natural blondes. I can tell by facial features if she bleached her hair.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm finding myself increasingly attracted towards the maternal, voluptuous looking woman nowadays. Like, big-ish boobs, small pot belly, thick thighs and a round a$$. Even slightly overweight birds are arousing me lately. Previously, I never really had a type, so to speak, but now, skinny girls do nothing for me. I still have certain pre-requisites; pretty face, proportionality of the body, generally only attrac5ed to blondes and brunettes, not 'fat'-fat. Am I getting broody? I'm in my mid-thirties. Obviously most people have a certain taste, but what specifics come along unexpectedly?
A woman with a pot belly? Jesus.

I’ll take me a Victoria secret model body. Or women who are featured on runners guide magazine. Thin but healthy bodies that you can tell they enjoy being outside and healthy eating, working out.

Nothing too skinny.

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Preferences change. It's part of life. In high school, I was drawn in by pretty faces more than anything else. Since graduating from college, I am more into athletic bodies who aren't but-her-faces. And now, personality players a bigger part for me than it ever has before. Where you are in your life and what you're looking for has an effect on what types of women you are attracted to.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

be carefull with these types @TheMonkeyKing they ususaly teeter on the brink of being curvy & flat out overweight and there is usually no comming back from pregnancy either

personally i never thought i had a type either but the older im getting the more im realising its defenitley that girl with the naughty glint in her eye the badder the better i say ,

also since being with my GF who is a very small cup size ive been craving women with bigger boobs :rolleyes:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Tight pvssy 1st.

Tight as$ 2nd.

Body type varies according to my mood. But she must have a good looking as$ whilst wearing a jeans/tights.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Fvckable, fun personality, loyal and educated.

That eliminates the majority of them but still leaves a plenty.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman with a pot belly? Jesus.

I’ll take me a Victoria secret model body. Or women who are featured on runners guide magazine. Thin but healthy bodies that you can tell they enjoy being outside and healthy eating, working out.

Nothing too skinny.
Ha. I suppose pot belly was the wrong term. More like, I don't think I would ever be attracted to a bird with defined abs.