Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your personal definition of a feminist woman?

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize that there are a lot of different definitions of what a feminist woman is. I am so confused that if someone was to ask me to give a definition, i would have a hard time coming up with one.

I'm curious to see what all of your OWN definitions are, and perhaps we could come up with a unified definition that we all agree more or less on. It should be an interesting exercise.

Go ahead boys, let's see your personal definitions of what a feminist woman is!

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not one of those who see feminism everywhere.

In my book, feminism is a somewhat good ideal taken too far.

- A woman is feminist when she hates men. Not specific men because she's been hurt by them, but all men as a group.

- A woman is feminist if she believes women are fundamentally superior to/better than men.

- A woman is feminist if she fiercely rejects social norms that maybe are not "logical" but not harmful/hurtful either. Like "male courtesy" towards women, "femininity" as praised by society: you know, women taking care of their appearances, wearing uncomfortable but feminin clothes etc...

- A woman is feminist if she believes she can live without men. As a corollary, I believe lesbians are much much more likely to be feminist.

Women who believe women are neither superior nor inferior to men, that men and women complement each other, are NOT feminist in my book. These are the ones I like the most.

I can't stand women who are "independant" vicious b*tches but for some weird masochist reasons are into the badass machos in secret.:rolleyes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that there are three types of feminist
  • True Feminist (male & female) = Would like women to have the same opportunities as men while believing there is still a difference between men and women
  • Feministas (male & female) = Believe that men and women are equal in all ways without any differentiation ergo all opportunities should be allowed to both
  • Feminazis (female & possibly some gay males) = The name says it all. They are working on a way to become a single sex society.

Last edited:

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman who thinks that whining about their status will actually have positive effects.

In reality, it's the hard working female CEOs of companies who are really turning things positive for women. If I could slap every female feminist upside the head with this knowledge, then I would.

Misery likes company.
Positivity makes it's own company.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my definition would have been similar to that of Le Parisien, but Francisco shows why a true definition is maybe impossible to find, since there are different types of and degrees of feminism.

I agree that feminism at its core was a decent idea, but to me it seems like it has spread a bit out of control, to the point that parents raise their children differently than the way it used to be in the past.

Nowadays, it seems to me, girls are brought up being told that they are as capable as men, if not more capable, at pretty much anything they can imagine doing. On the other hand, boys are thought to be polite, respect women and treat them like princesses, and their aggressiveness is kept in check as if it was some kinda disease. No wonder they turn out to be pvssies when they grow up.

I have no facts to back all of this up. It's just my interpretation of what i think is happening right now, in Canada (and probably USA). I'd be glad if someone could prove me wrong.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that a lot of the men on this site hate women in the way that "feminists hate men". But they don't see the hypocrisy, instead labeling it "be a man" or "Don Juanism". Feminism is not the problem, or even a problem at all.

Can't you see how saying women are incapable is plain stupid? To me a feminist is someone (male or female) who rightly believes that centuries of oppression are more than enough, and believes that the opportunity structure in this society still needs changing to reflect the egalitarian ideals that rational minds champion. There's no proof that there were more "real men" a hundred years ago than there are now.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love feminism! if it wasn't for them, many women wouldn't be having casual sex. They are slowly lifting the fear of being called a s!ut. Thus making our job that much easer.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
I love feminism! if it wasn't for them, many women wouldn't be having casual sex. They are slowly lifting the fear of being called a s!ut. Thus making our job that much easer.
you'll be singing a different song 10 years from now....mark my words.

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
feminists are evil *****es - they're not pro-women, they're anti-men

plus they tend to be lesbians (I said to a girl that they ALL were so she argued but accepted that MOST are :D)

:woo:

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do believe you. I know that it will go too far

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I've found that there are three types of feminist
  • True Feminist (male & female) = Would like women to have the same opportunities as men while believing there is still a difference between men and women
  • Feministas (male & female) = Believe that men and women are equal in all ways without any differentiation ergo all opportunities should be allowed to both
  • Feminazis (female & possibly some gay males) = The name says it all. They are working on a way to become a single sex society.
EXCELLENT descriptors (which I will be borrowing from you and use them in my real life).

I consider myself to be in the #1 in your list.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
EXCELLENT descriptors (which I will be borrowing from you and use them in my real life).

I consider myself to be in the #1 in your list.
I love a true feminist. I'll even admit that one of the reasons is what wolf116 stated. It goes beyond sex though, these are the women that it's easiest to partner with. They pull their own weight but they still offer to help you out if necessary. They're sexy no matter whether they're out clubbing with you or on the couch with you watching the playoffs.

You never hear them complain about not being able to do something because of their gender, she may even admit that women already have the means to be productive in life. She may comment about the women who may be missing out on things if they choose to stay home "barefoot and pregnant" fully depending on a man or the Nazis on the other end of the extreme who she wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.

A true feminist will get you the latest Madden game just because she saw how you perk up watching the commercials on TV. She's the one wears something (or nothing) extra special whenever you plan on getting together no matter whether she's treating or you. Oh here's the the biggest thing, she believes that a prenuptial agreement will also benefit her before marriage. In a nutshell, she enjoys being a woman and she enjoys you because you're a man. :up:

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman like the one Francisco has just described sounds almost too good to be true:)

Can we say that many (or most) women will be like that in the beginning of the relationship because their IL is very high and they love you, but as soon as their passion drops so will their attention for all those little details that made them great to be with?

So basically, a real keeper (if you plan on keeping a woman) is a woman who demonstrates those nice qualities even after, say, 2 or 3 years of being together?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I love a true feminist. I'll even admit that one of the reasons is what wolf116 stated. It goes beyond sex though, these are the women that it's easiest to partner with. They pull their own weight but they still offer to help you out if necessary. They're sexy no matter whether they're out clubbing with you or on the couch with you watching the playoffs.

You never hear them complain about not being able to do something because of their gender, she may even admit that women already have the means to be productive in life. She may comment about the women who may be missing out on things if they choose to stay home "barefoot and pregnant" fully depending on a man or the Nazis on the other end of the extreme who she wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.

A true feminist will get you the latest Madden game just because she saw how you perk up watching the commercials on TV. She's the one wears something (or nothing) extra special whenever you plan on getting together no matter whether she's treating or you. Oh here's the the biggest thing, she believes that a prenuptial agreement will also benefit her before marriage. In a nutshell, she enjoys being a woman and she enjoys you because you're a man. :up:
My ex-wife was pretty much True Feminist.

I wouldn't say that she would sit down and watch sports with me all the time...however, she did watch some boxing with me from time to time. And she despised "Feminazis" and quite honestly, she left me do whatever I wanted to do as she understood my role as a man. I know I left her and all...but it was for other reasons.

My current girlfriend sometimes bring the "you say that, because you are a man" or "you said that because he is a man" kind of remarks. Like some chip in the shoulder thing. She is a big fan of Sex and the City, and sometimes say the "go girl!" thing when she sees a woman doing well against a man. I personally view that as insecurity from her part and her sister (which is like that too). Quite honestly...when I give my opinion in a way that might benefit a man (I'm pretty much consistent as I personally don't care if it is a man or a woman), she becomes defensive. This is one of the reasons I would probably NEVER marry her.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flyinshark said:
So basically, a real keeper (if you plan on keeping a woman) is a woman who demonstrates those nice qualities even after, say, 2 or 3 years of being together?
Certainly.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
To me a feminist is someone (male or female) who rightly believes that centuries of oppression
Centuries of oppression? You been reading too much feminist propaganda, kiddo.

If it wasn't for men, civilization wouldn't even exist and women would still be stuck in caves right now trying not to get eaten by large predators. Surely, we would not be typing away on the internet...all of this technology being invented by men.

Men didn't hold women down, we LIFTED THEM UP.

We built the ivory towers that they now sit in to throw stones at us from.
flyinshark said:
Can we say that many (or most) women will be like that in the beginning of the relationship because their IL is very high and they love you, but as soon as their passion drops so will their attention for all those little details that made them great to be with?
Remember, the first 2 months of a relationship don't count because you're both fronting and high on endorphins. It takes people a little time to show their true colors.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Centuries of oppression? You been reading too much feminist propaganda, kiddo.

If it wasn't for men, civilization wouldn't even exist and women would still be stuck in caves right now trying not to get eaten by large predators. Surely, we would not be typing away on the internet...all of this technology being invented by men.

Men didn't hold women down, we LIFTED THEM UP.
In the same vein:

If it wasn't for whites, civilization wouldn't even exist and blacks would still be stuck in caves right now trying not to get eaten by large predators. Surely, we would not be typing away on the internet...all of this technology being invented by whites.

Whites didn't hold blacks down, we LIFTED THEM UP.

(End of point-making)

See what a stupid argument that is? A group can achieve greatly while still oppressing, and it doesn't make the opportunity structure, as it stands, any better.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flyinshark said:
A woman like the one Francisco has just described sounds almost too good to be true:)
Perhaps, but so does a guy who has the qualities of a DJ. ;)
flyinshark said:
The smart ones will but with practice you can tell whether they're authentic or not. If they are it'll be easier to keep them interested.
flyinshark said:
A keeper would do it regardless.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
In the same vein:

If it wasn't for whites, civilization wouldn't even exist and blacks would still be stuck in caves right now trying not to get eaten by large predators. Surely, we would not be typing away on the internet...all of this technology being invented by whites.

Whites didn't hold blacks down, we LIFTED THEM UP.

(End of point-making)

See what a stupid argument that is? A group can achieve greatly while still oppressing, and it doesn't make the opportunity structure, as it stands, any better.
Actually, there is some sad truth to that. Blacks do do better in a White society under White rule than in Black societies under Black rule. They get the benefit of a more advanced society that patronizes them with welfare.

But left to their own devices, you have to honestly wonder when Africa will ever produce its first automobile, consumer electronics or send their first man into space...

And, the Chinese were actually responsible for more advancements (and less foreign oppression) in civilization than Whites - although they lost a lot of steam in the last century of civil & foreign wars.

Anyhow, I'm sure some might want to possibly debate this...but the bottomline is that there are 2 sides to every coin and it is patently ridiculous to reduce men to mere "oppressors" of women in ignorance of all our other great contributions throughout our long history to all of humankind. YES, we did lift up women!

Did we also discipline them? Yes, we had to.

Look what's happened now that we've let them loose... Reminds me of the freed slave colony, Liberia, that is now one of the biggest, most corrupt & violent shytholes in Africa. Problem when you scapegoat all your problems on someone else is...what happens when they're gone? Are you so sure the problem wasn't more yours than theirs?

Can you imagine a "freed women" colony with no men in it? You really think they'd be far BETTER or WORSE off?