Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your personal definition of a feminist woman?

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue isn't that men didn't develop Western civilization, it's that women haven't been held to be equal with men in the majority of cultures since ancient times. Can you think of a reasonable argument for why women shouldn't be considered equal with men? I can't.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
...Can you think of a reasonable argument for why women shouldn't be considered equal with men? I can't.
Childbirth.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Childbirth should make women lower than men? Unless you're talking specifically about wages, which I'm not, I don't follow. In my estimation, the extra work women do in carrying on genes should make them more valuable than men, not that I'm advocating a gynecentric society.

To bring all this back to my original rant, I think there's a lot of irrational hatred for feminism on this board. It seems like a huge majority of the dudes who find this board come here and "realize" that "feminism is the reason I suck with women!" And then, instead of internalizing the blame for sucking with women (rightly or wrongly), which would at least serve as a motivating factor, continue to blame feminism and complain about it rather than doing something about it. There are myriad reasons we all came here sucking with women; a recently "feminized society" is not one of them. If anything, men were MORE AFC in decades prior than they are now.

Furthermore, I think a lot of people here overestimate the number of AFCs in the world because they themselves were/are AFC in a good example of the availability heuristic. This base rate fallacy probably contributes to the belief that feminism is a bigger problem than it actually is.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
The issue isn't that men didn't develop Western civilization, it's that women haven't been held to be equal with men in the majority of cultures since ancient times. Can you think of a reasonable argument for why women shouldn't be considered equal with men? I can't.
How about they have lower IQs and are physically weaker, on average? If women were a separate race of men, would you not find them inferior? If so, then that proves that you have only been sexistly patronizing them - the complete opposite of true respect.

One thing you will learn about nature is that water seeks its own level over time...which means that things are the way they are over the looong haul, because that's the way they were meant to be. The less you interfere in this, the quicker things will reach their natural balance.

There is no law of nature that says any 2 random people, regardless of gender, are magically "equal." In fact, nature is ALL ABOUT everyone trying to gain superiority over others. Darwinian competition is the basic foundation of evolution...and the progress of species. "Intrinsic equality" is an idealistic lie that forms the basis of Communism and stagnation.

Yes, there will be both winners and losers in social Darwinism, but in Communism, there are no winners... And no matter how you cut it, people will still revert to social Darwinism - just look at dating. Women still want the alpha (SUPERIOR) male no matter what system they are living under.

Now, I am deprogramming liberal Jewish memes from your mind, so just relax and think about it before you react in defense...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's how I think it goes:

You have a man or a woman, who has bad experiences with the opposite sex. Over time, they become bitter and angry at the opposite sex, and develop an irrational hatred for them.

A lot of feminists are like that...and so are many of the guys on this forum. They usually make a lot of sweeping generalisations - "men are pigs", "women are inferior", "jews eat our babies".

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
Childbirth should make women lower than men?
I never said lower, you did. How come?

Women can have children and men can not, they are not equal. So why do guys automatically feel that when things aren't equal, one is lower than the other? Things that aren't equal are different, what's the deal with the constant measurement of things?

This is the attitude that fosters the prevailing attitudes of feministas and feminazis, guys automatically prejudicing that women are lower. They try to vail it as "all things being equal" but it just over simplifies things and allows people not to see things as they truly are.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so..... can we say men are like bananas and women are like oranges, hence they cannot be compared with each other in order to determine which one is better given a certain criterion?

Or maybe there are only certain criteria they can be compared on, but not on other criteria? Not sure where im going with this, but i thought i'd throw it out there..

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Here's how I think it goes:

You have a man or a woman, who has bad experiences with the opposite sex. Over time, they become bitter and angry at the opposite sex, and develop an irrational hatred for them.

A lot of feminists are like that...and so are many of the guys on this forum. They usually make a lot of sweeping generalisations - "men are pigs", "women are inferior", "jews eat our babies".
Yeah, this might be true.. maybe i blame feminism for my lack of success with women. However, why would women blame men and become man-hating? I dont think women have less success with men compared to men's success with women.

Any woman who looks average or better will get hit on relatively often, hence will have the choice of sleeping with a guy or being in a relationship many times in a year, which can't be said about the average guy. So why do they end up hating men then? The men that hit on them are low quality?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flyinshark said:
Ok, so..... can we say men are like bananas and women are like oranges, hence they cannot be compared with each other in order to determine which one is better given a certain criterion?

Or maybe there are only certain criteria they can be compared on, but not on other criteria? Not sure where im going with this, but i thought i'd throw it out there..
Feminism has gotten bastardized such like Affirmative Action. Each were created to allow people access to opportunities equally, that's it.

"Democracy arises out of the notion that those who are equal in any respect are equal in all respects; because men are equally free, they claim to be absolutely equal." -- Aristotle

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Alex, I'll take philosophy for $500... :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flyinshark said:
... However, why would women blame men and become man-hating?
It's because of some some guy from their past that they haven't gotten over. Feminism is just their scapegoat.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^

Yep. Its not always rejection that makes people bitter. Maybe they got dumped. Or their boyfriend/girlfriend cheated on them.

Alternatively, it could be something less personal. Jane could be bitter because Jack got promoted ahead of her. Jack could be bitter because Jane got hired instead of him.

Most people just get mad for a few days, but some people hold onto their bitter feelings.