"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What's your online dating approach?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Andrei I appreciate the fact you took time to go though my old OLD posts - there's lots of gold there.

It's a numbers game (typical sales mantra) - but genuinely do not care about outcomes. Be bold, be honest, open and funny - humans (male and female) are drawn to that. Be self-deprecating, be self ware, be natural.

Wrap it all up with humour and charm and you will be successful with women.
My approach in general is be genuine, I don't really care if someone doesn't like me the way I am.
But since I have low experience in online(if you don't count facebook 10 years ago which BTW was soo easy), I thought, what better place for good techniques than SS?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Update: I'm trying to keep conversations short and interesting. The girls with high interest seem to want to talk more, but through a pretext I was able to invite them both over to my place.
One will come to "teach me some medical stuff", while the other asked if I'll invite her over to my new place and if she needs to bring a gift. She said she'll come wrapped as a gift. Music to my ears.
Had one chick unmatch me after 2 messages and I unmatched another that seemed less interested.

All in all, online might work as long as I manage to ignore uninterested girls. Thanks for the tips sent so far.
 
Top