Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what's your experience with this line?

Reaction score
Would opening a girl with "what's up" or "hows it going" or a common greeting work? I met most of my guy friends this way so would it work with girls, or should I try to use a more "clever" opener?

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's usually the best opener. If you try some canned line, you come off as an unoriginal loser or its obvious that its canned. Although, usually once you break the ice, whether its a preplanned line or something as simple as "hey, how's it goin", its pretty easy to go from there.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing clever is needed. Just simply open with something normal.

bebobbox

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea... talk about something around u... and think of some topics before hand too.... helps out

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO!!! u should use a line like : Baby, your legs must be tired cause you have been running through my mind all night! .

or hey I may not be Fred Flinstone, baby, but I can still make your bed rock!

THIS SH\IT WILL WORK!!!!

NOT!!!!

guys who use pick up lines are considered to be people who lack self-confidence , and dont go around and ask a girl what her sign is , thats just lame.....

be natural be yourself , just say what u would say to any normal human being , hey , whats up , hey whats happenin ? **** like that

peace =)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
It works but mostly You have to be good at talking. Mainly girl answers for it 'What?' "Who are You?'. I also use this line but im very good at talks.
Most girls WONT respond like that. They may not be enthusiastic, but they wont act like that unless theyre a COMPLETE b*tch.

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought a canned line would be kind of stupid... but I always read advice about "openers"... and apparently people have used them to some degree of success

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By far one of the worst lines. you usually say this if there is nothing else in the whole world that would be decent that you could think of at that moment. Saying whats up or hi etc is showing that your interested. Be more unique man, I really think you should open how some natural PUAs open. Its all non canned material and **** that your wiping up on the fly while still using DJ/PUA elements.

Why would a girl want to speak to a lame who just comes up to her asking how is she doin and she doesn't even know him. You telegraph so much interest. I'm not saying there isn't no chance because anything with luck can help. Bring her into your reality not you into hers.

Instead of saying hi, whats up etc. Did you just see that guy? he just... (go into a fake story)

You: Hey, which toy should i buy for my baby cousin
Her: hmmm ...(cut her off)
You: You see he is really into wrestling cause my ex gf used to take him to wwe and he would be so excited with his poster me and her drew for him. But then we have here HOT wheels which he loves cars he wants to be a nascar driver when he grows up.
Her: blah blah blah

then go into some
DHV (In middle of story do a "Sniper" neg and keep on going with the story.)
An go on from there. Who knows maybe when i go to toys r us i'm going to try that story out I had just thought up in my head:)

My advice to all that hate canned material is to learn alot of elements behind the material and make up your on while in the set.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARE YOU FVCKING SERIOUS!!!!!! "Will it work?"

Why do you just try it and learn on your own instead of wasting time posting this crap. What do you expect her to say, "fuk you"? NO, SHE WON'T.

Just do it.:down: