Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your Biggest Down Fall With WOMEN??

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey i wanted to probe some minds here...Alot of us want to know what it is we have problems with...I used to be "Invisible" to every woman...couldn't get ONE to save my existence a couple of years ago..Well i've graduated all the way up to "One night stands" i've had more than the average man...Meh....there over-rated (especially if u don't cVm) :rolleyes: lol but alot of us wonder what we need to improve...

Ask yourself...whats your biggest down-fall...

Now i don't have any problems "Getting women" or even "Having sex" I've learned the older you get the more willing women are to give up the Goods....I've always have had problems being the relationship type of guy...

And women Constantly tell me "I dont care about them"...And thats why The last woman that i came close to a relationship with said that I "dont care and don't want a relationship" and she was right...I just wanted the Nookie...so that's my problem....

But after awhile it really takes a toll on being a so-called "DJ"....i've definatly have the mentality and i'm comfortable...but i know i lack a relevant woman....

So whats your down-fall with women that you just can't over-come?

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
The initial approach if you're strangers, I think. I believe I've got plenty to offer in my own way, but I fall short in approaching them. I'm trying to build confidence and relax my brain when I talk to them so the conversation flows. I'm getting better, it's like they say, you have to practise at this.

What I find is that when I bump into a woman I think is really attractive, sods law it's at a time when I least expect it and it catches me off guard. And the moment always seems to evaporate without me doing anything.

Earlier for example, I took my cat to the vet, and on my way out, passed a very attractive woman about 10 years my junior (I'm 40). She was probably an 8.5/10. And she looked me up and down and leered at me in a cheeky way on the way past for a good few seconds. She had a small dog with her, and I couldn't even get it together to say "Nice dog" which would have been at least some sort of opener. I was so lost in my own thought.

Now if I'd seen her walking down the street, and had 20 seconds to think about it, I would have (without planning it too much) thought of opening up by mentioning her dog. But the way it happened at the vet, I probably had about 5 or 6 seconds - bam! There she is smiling at me and then she's gone (inside the vet). I didn't even get it together to go back in the vet for some reason, my brain just locked. I drove home with my cat (the cat did the gears and I did the steering wheel haha :woo:).

I'm an interesting guy, look young for my age, intelligent etc. and once I've got past this initial step I have no problem seducing women who are interested and keeping them at least for a while. But because women have usually come to me in the past in their way, I've never developed the skills of approaching them too well, never had to.

In retrospect (like I say, I'm 40) I could have had about 5 times the women if I'd also learnt how to approach women I don't know with a relaxed flowing conversation. Friends of friends I'm metting for the first time however are no problem, it's the strangers I have difficulty with.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have too many to name. But I rather not since there is no point in complaining about what I do wrong. All it's going to do is bring me down.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My standards are high and I'm average. I get laid, but not nearly as much as I would if I dropped my standards a bit. I also fall in love with any pretty girl that bangs me.

That's bad.

xv2000

Reaction score
Definitely making it too easy for her
When I'm interested in a girl, I make it know right from the get-go, and since I get interested in a girl because of who they are not necessarily what they do, they've already 'earned' my attention by the time we talk. So being a challenge and someone that has to be earned/impressed is most difficult for me.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i fall in love too fast, i get needy and too affectionate. especially if the girl is cute. sometimes i try so hard to put that sh1t aside so she doesn't run but it comes out eventually. so yeah, thats usually my down fall with women. too fast too soon.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest downfall with women is that I just can't find and get the women I truly want for a meaningful relationship.

I always end up getting women that give me signals and make it easy for me cause they already like me and have a crush on me. But I just can't get the ones that I have a crush on! Either their taken, or I'm not their type etc etc.

Maybe I shouldn't complain I should consider myself lucky to be attractive to women but for once in my life I would like to find a nice gal that I really like to just "fall in love with" without her being taken, me not able to get her etc.

I want a woman I can truly feel totally happy with rather than just another ons or short fling.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
My biggest downfall with women is that I just can't find and get the women I truly want for a meaningful relationship.

I always end up getting women that give me signals and make it easy for me cause they already like me and have a crush on me. But I just can't get the ones that I have a crush on! Either their taken, or I'm not their type etc etc.

Maybe I shouldn't complain I should consider myself lucky to be attractive to women but for once in my life I would like to find a nice gal that I really like to just "fall in love with" without her being taken, me not able to get her etc.

I want a woman I can truly feel totally happy with rather than just another ons or short fling.
amen!

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest problem is putting in the effort to game them. I go to one of the largest universities in the damn country, there are girls everywhere.

But, as an econ major with lot's of math/stats, etc, there are hardly ever any (attractive) girls in my classes.

Parties? I'm not in a frat, and again, most ppl I meet aren't big into partying. Still, I manage to party if not every weekend, every other. But I don't make an effort to be overly social with girls I don't know. I usually just get drunk and talk to the same ppl over and over.

When I do meet a girl, she always has a bf. Sometimes I plow through, sometimes not.

When I do get a number, I'm so busy with hw during the week, and then it's the weekend...and the cycle continues.

I got game. I just don't use it :(

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good replies and im glad to see some experience members come out and speak up thats good...f28000 man im basically in your shoes.....and AR i feel u i used to think having it and not using it was load of BS but most of the time i just stopped trying...just because it's like the chicks who want it will come the ones who dont "**** em" but i've tongued them all down from 9.5''s to 5's lmao!!

Sparky just fish if u have problems with women...meaning say something u would say to a guy passing....like "hey" and give a smile.. "having a good day?" we can only bait women....I have a philosophy "if i was supposed to have sex tonight i will" and it usually plays out when i'm a complete *******....

I also fall fast so thats an issue too...but i think the next woman should be something i've never had and something i could never get in the past....

Doctrine Dark

Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest downfall? Never having the confidence to ask any of them out.

And, on the rare occasion where I've been introduced to a woman who was into me--had no idea where to take it after talking and hanging out with them for a bit. In other words, I don't know how to get laid.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doctrine Dark said:

And, on the rare occasion where I've been introduced to a woman who was into me--had no idea where to take it after talking and hanging out with them for a bit. In other words, I don't know how to get laid.

Dude...when u want it....your gonna get desperate and start devising some master plan to get it..or....just keep fishin sooner or later you'll snag a catch

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:

This among other things is true for me as well

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
approaching and getting dates is no problem. having them coming back for repeat business is what i have to work on.

element0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doctrine Dark said:

Same here, that and escalating. I've been in situations over the years where girls were into me, girls in my social circle who were attractive. But I was either too dumb (or too self conscious) to recognize they were into me, and did not escalate our interactions further.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
When i start liking them i treat them too well or too good.. and women women dont know how to be treated well they see it as the man being weak. I find it impossible to treat a woman like crap on purpose once I really like her..

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question and the answer was obvious to me.

If I could just treat the pretty girls that I like THE SAME EXACT way I treat
girls that I have NO interest in, I would be GOLD.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
When i start liking them i treat them too well or too good.. and women women dont know how to be treated well they see it as the man being weak. I find it impossible to treat a woman like crap on purpose once I really like her..
The same thing happens to me. I want a woman who loves romance and who wants to be treated like a queen, the same way I want to drink the finest wine and drive the finest cars. Imagine a BMW that stops running because you like driving it so much.

I think it's because women get used by men who are out of their league, so if you actually like them they think you aren't good enough for them, even if you've dated much hotter women.

You love her
But she loves him
And he loves somebody else
You just can't win
And so it goes
Till the day you die
This thing they call love
It's gonna make you cry
I've had the blues
The reds and the pinks
One thing for sure

(Love stinks)

J Geils Band

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know, men place too much of the blame on themselves and what "THEY'RE" doing wrong. But truth is, many guys are doing things the right way, but most women have the wrong types of feelings or thoughs. But most idiot so called "PUA's" like to say guys are doing this and that wrong(most PUAs are just good at marketing, most of them are in it for money, and lots of desperate guys have it) But in reality it's women that are going about dating the wrong way.