Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Me either. I’ve never had a woman come right out and ask me that, but all of them have interrogated me in a dancing around it sort of way fishing for information. I just tell them what I do, I never tell them my other sources of income like some properties I rent, land I get rent on, etc.never been asked.
That is how most females do it.I’ve never had a woman come right out and ask me that, but all of them have interrogated me in a dancing around it sort of way fishing for information.
O, no wonder the latina Target cashier asked for your number.never been asked that. I am black, so nobody expects much from me fiscal wise.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I don’t even get the ‘dance around’. Maybe they don’t see me as LTR material (at least initially)?Me either. I’ve never had a woman come right out and ask me that, but all of them have interrogated me in a dancing around it sort of way fishing for information. I just tell them what I do, I never tell them my other sources of income like some properties I rent, land I get rent on, etc.
I get approached by those MLM recruiter guys at Costco and grocery stores all of the time because I look young and black lol.O, no wonder the latina Target cashier asked for your number.
What do you do for a livingMe either. I’ve never had a woman come right out and ask me that, but all of them have interrogated me in a dancing around it sort of way fishing for information. I just tell them what I do, I never tell them my other sources of income like some properties I rent, land I get rent on, etc.
What if you are a doctor?What do you do for a living
‘I don’t even know’
perfect answer
the second you swap numbers she looks your number up online and it’s all over anyway. That’s just modern life unfortunately guys.
I do.Didn't you have that porno moustache?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I do.
I know. I’m still kicking myself for being so unaware.You should capitalise on that next time.![]()
Even better lolWhat if you are a doctor?
never been asked.
Bad question to be asked period. Stop dating hood rats
So... when do women ask these questions? For me, they ask me when giving me a haircut. This is a convo starter for women giving men haircuts sometimes...Me either. I’ve never had a woman come right out and ask me that, but all of them have interrogated me in a dancing around it sort of way fishing for information. I just tell them what I do, I never tell them my other sources of income like some properties I rent, land I get rent on, etc.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.