Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's wrong with this image?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The show is called, Morning Joe. It's hosted by the dude with the glasses, Joe Scarborough. He's in the background, his wife, is in the front middle.

Some of their previous headers.

The wife is taking over the show. I just find it amusing.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with wifes running things. It's a business project and they do have producers, they do whatever audience demands. It's a business move. By the way, I was going to say that joe is probably holding ass of the young guy.
Not too sure about that chico. The headers started to change once he married his current wife (the blond). Which, consequentially, they we both cheating on their previous spouses. So, there you go. This Mika lady is one piece of work. She's a boss lady alright.

logicallefty

Reaction score
He was foolish enough to marry her. But now that he has, hey, at least she is contributing to his work and cause. That's good because when she divorces him and collects his assets, at least she did a little something. She contributed to the household income and didn't just go to Starbucks, go out buying shoes, watch soaps, and sit on Facebook all day while he worked. Maybe he can avoid the alimony this way sense she was doing 'equal' work as him.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He was foolish enough to marry her. But now that he has, hey, at least she is contributing to his work and cause. That's good because when she divorces him and collects his assets, at least she did a little something. She contributed to the household income and didn't just go to Starbucks, go out buying shoes, watch soaps, and sit on Facebook all day while he worked. Maybe he can avoid the alimony this way sense she was doing 'equal' work as him.
They are both made for each other. Stats don't lie. Adulterers who cheat and marry do no last. Hey, at least she's attractive. Though, the short hair kills it for me. Paper bag time.