"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What's wrong with me?

Ziken

New Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Ecuador
This is a cry for help to my fellow men in the dating business. I hope you can help me out.

I find myself not wanting to initiate contact with any girl. I broke up with my 2-year only girflriend about 2 years ago, and was really a mess. For some reason I wasn't being atracted to the women I knew, had many female friends but wasn't into any of them, I even turned down a girl I was spending a lot of time with (as friends) cause she wanted to be with me as a couple.
A few weeks ago I finally met someone I totally liked. It was a party, I approached her like a true DJ, we danced all night and then abruptly she left cause she was with some friends (actually two of my best friends).
To make the story short I had our mutual friends fix me up one night we all went to a club. The next day I asked her out, we catched a movie and talked, but guess what? after meeting her I again found myself not liking this girl that a few nights ago had me all thrilled up.

Yesterday I realized when I'm walking a street I don't look at girls in the eyes. As soon as I realized that I fixed into the next girl that went by and she fixed on me back, I chickened out.

Am I afraid of women of something? Maybe it's a personality issue... Any advice?

BTW: I'm 22.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Did you ever have lots of experience with girls when you were younger?

Or a male role-model?

Did your mother raise you?

There is an internal reason why you are lacking motivation, and you know that you have the syptoms of this in your life and in your relationships with females.

You don't have to say on this board unless you are comfortable with the possible judgement of others. Pm me if you want nevertheless and it will all remain confidential.
 
Last edited:

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Take it easy bro ..

1. Don't think too much. Just enjoy being with them ..

2. Do not be afraid. They are girls not some wild man eating animals! (although some women look like they can eat men for sure)
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
you're still attached to your ex girlfriend. that's it.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
although from time to time girls do try to bite..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top