Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what's wrong with me?

schedule

Reaction score
there is this girl i've been noticing for some time during my collage lectures and i think she notices me a bit too,

last week, during an exam she sat in the chair in front-left of me (allocated seating)

after exam over, and everybody was sitting down chatting, waiting for examiners to collect papers, she wasn't talking to anybody, but for some reason turned around in her chair and sat facing towards me
she wasn't batting her eyelashes at me or anything, just facing in my general direction, which is weird, cos if you bored and got nothign better to do but wait, just face forward

she didn't know anybody around her, and i didn't know anybody around me, so neither of us said anything

and i'm thinking to myself "if there is ever a chance for you to talk to her, THIS is that time"

but i just sat there, staring straight ahead, not even looking at her and making eye contact like i normaly would. and i couldn't work up the courage, or come up with anything that could break they ice. we have been giving each other brief reciprocating eye contact for a bit (bout a year (but i in no way have oneitis, just interested)).

i did a bit of a test, i turned my head slightly left to make her think i'm going to look at her, but i never really look all the way, and she turned her head away instantly, so she was probably looking at me

wtf is wrong with me?? or am i just reading into this too much?

:confused:

goddammit!! i have one more exam if shes there again, im goign to bloody talk to her!!

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3 second rule...

between the time that you know you should talk to her and the time that you say something. It doesnt' matter what you say, just say something. Talk about the weather, the local sports team, her coat or backpack, whatever.

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
say something dumb. you will be able to say it without worrying about whether or not she will think it is dumb.... because it is. thus no fear.

plus, something dumb is 20304034030 times better than saying nothing at all.
if she rejects you, so what? crying over rejection is for AFC

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
plus if she is interested, it really doesn't matter what you say, as long as you don't come off like a serial murderer.

she will just be glad you talked to her.

try this: "hey, i need your advice." "what shoes should I wear with this shirt?"

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah, and to answer your question "what is wrong with you?"
you are getting oneitis.
you are investing way too much thought/emotion in one girl.
also, you are afraid of rejection
:D