Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

What's with this chick?

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Parts Unknown
Ok This both sick and funny to me at least. One day I was at my witts end about this woman I was trying to bang. So I decided to ask this woman who I know what her opinion is "yeah I know don't ask woman for opinions" she gave it to me. Then somehow we was talking about people liking her and she said I know people have crushes on me but I don't care. I got the vibe by the way she was talking that she was uncomfortable talking about people having crushes on her so I stopped. Then the convo turned back to the woman I was asking her about and anything sexual she did to me. Well she told me to go somewhere else and call her and tell her it over the phone "why is that?". When it turned sexual she wanted me to tell her over the phone???? Now this chick is goofy so she does sometimes say silly things. But lately she will get me to go outside and smoke with her and like last week she had the flu so she is telling me how it was coming out both ends, but she went into detail. She just says stupid things all the time so i don't know how to take this like today she is saying that she has a bubble butt she told me that before. Then we had chinesse food and I gave her a ragoon to try and she opens it up and see's the cream chesse and she says ewww this looks like me when I have a yeast infection. So I carry handcuffs for my job and she asks me to see if I can handcuff her ankles. So what is with this chick???? Do I have a chance with her? is she doing anything good?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJmonster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
oregon, US
She's on crack! or she's testing you to (literally) see how much sh** you'll put up with.
 

DJmonster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
oregon, US
I just re-read your post and I still have no advice for you. Why are you attracted to this woman?

Do you have a chance with her?

She might have lost interest and is being goofy and gross, so as to make herself less attractive to you.

Is she doing anything good?

not from what you posted
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
"But lately she will get me to go outside and smoke with her and like last week she had the flu so she is telling me how it was coming out both ends, but she went into detail. "

Dude, if any girl told me that ****...unless it was a friend and I dont like them like that...I would kick them to the curb.

Im sorry but I like a girl with class, and talking about sh*t like that is not classy. But if you're into that (then you're a sick bastard, lol) then I would say stick with it.

honestly though, it seems like shes testing to see how much you'll put up with.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Yeah she's definitely amusing herself and your expense. Usually girls who talk a big game are full of shiat when it really comes down to it. I'd make fun of her and tell her stupid shiat too and see how she reacts. She seems like a waste of time though.



PIMP
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Parts Unknown
Yeah she is just crazy. what I was wondering was why when we was talking about sex did she want me to do it over the phone instead of inperson since we was already talking?
 

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Parts Unknown
Originally posted by rgeere
I think she was really telling you to get lost....
Well when I got to where I was going she called me. Oh well just thought it was funny.
 
Top