Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats with my wife?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men, this is a perfect example of what happens when the basics aren’t handled before the marriage. Be on the lookout for a thread on what to handle and how to handle it when laying the groundwork for a LTR. The responsibility is YOURS and yours alone. The woman is incapable of doing this. You can get astounding levels of agreement and devotion from her when you know how to do this. It is imperative that a man steps up to the plate and lays out the parameters.

Hint: It isn’t done directly. It is fine via the fine art of musing about life in her presence. The power of subtlety is enormous.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally have a kid coming today or tomorrow. 1st ever child and i get hit with these thoughts.
If she hates you during pregnancy, then it's normal. Your guts is right.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men, this is a perfect example of what happens when the basics aren’t handled before the marriage. Be on the lookout for a thread on what to handle and how to handle it when laying the groundwork for a LTR. The responsibility is YOURS and yours alone. The woman is incapable of doing this. You can get astounding levels of agreement and devotion from her when you know how to do this. It is imperative that a man steps up to the plate and lays out the parameters.

Hint: It isn’t done directly. It is fine via the fine art of musing about life in her presence. The power of subtlety is enormous.
This is the living TRUTH and how I condition females I am involved with...That being said, I am now very much looking forward to your thread...Cheers

Awesome Life Tip ›› If we don’t honor, enforce and respect Our own boundaries, no one else will. We teach others how to treat Us by how we treat Ourselves and how much We let them get away with. Stop allowing people into your life who are disrespectful, cruel, demanding or anything along those lines. Take responsibility for your time and how you’re treated.