"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #21

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      CBear

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        461
      • Reaction score
        714
    2. Like

      Mazer

      Master Don Juan 48
      • Messages
        801
      • Reaction score
        890
    3. Like

      EyeBRollin

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        10,537
      • Reaction score
        8,538
    4. Like

      King Lion

      Senior Don Juan 55
      • Messages
        312
      • Reaction score
        272
    5. Like

      ubercat

      Master Don Juan From Australia
      • Messages
        3,671
      • Reaction score
        2,309
  • Loading…
Top