Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's with all these married couples: man hating feminist + spineless man?

alx

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you meet a woman and some of the very first words out of her mouth are something like 'women have been oppressed for all of history', you know there is something wrong with her right? I mean why would she feel the need to lecture near-strangers over dogma?

But the most bizarre thing is, these ladies are married or at least cohabitating! They lead their boy around, literally shoving him into the face of more masculine men who try to approach her. I have had this happen, a woman has actually shoved some short weirdo at me and said: "look, this one is mine".

What kind of man puts up with this?

I know couples where the man literally announced to his friends that he loves the great work Gillette is doing with their new advert, and the woman he is with looks at other guys as if she is the terminator about to knife them in the gut. Probably the coldest person I have met in my entire life.

I'm starting to think the end days are approaching, you know what I mean?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you push people against the wall the harder they will fight back, let them keep pushing because apparently they didnt do enough.

alx

Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you push people against the wall the harder they will fight back, let them keep pushing because apparently they didnt do enough.
But these guys don't fight, they think fighting is bad.

If you go to dance with the latin community, it will be full of men leading the women around.
If you go to dance in a mainstream multicultural venue its the women leading the guys around.

The difference is striking and disgusting. And I'm a lot closer to being the second type of guy because I grew up in the weak multicultural man-hating society rather than the normal human societies that some of my latin friends still seem to enjoy. But at least I understand that the ideal is to lead the woman. At least I don't feel good when the woman is leading me.

That said, the thing that got those latin people, is they all fell for the Amway cult. They don't grasp the full evil of the world.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
When you meet a woman and some of the very first words out of her mouth are something like 'women have been oppressed for all of history', you know there is something wrong with her right? I mean why would she feel the need to lecture near-strangers over dogma?

But the most bizarre thing is, these ladies are married or at least cohabitating! They lead their boy around, literally shoving him into the face of more masculine men who try to approach her. I have had this happen, a woman has actually shoved some short weirdo at me and said: "look, this one is mine".

What kind of man puts up with this?

I know couples where the man literally announced to his friends that he loves the great work Gillette is doing with their new advert, and the woman he is with looks at other guys as if she is the terminator about to knife them in the gut. Probably the coldest person I have met in my entire life.

I'm starting to think the end days are approaching, you know what I mean?
Weak males. Raised by single moms or no/weak father figure. Doing it for the access to sex. Perhaps trapped by the lady due to kids like some of the posters here on So Suave. Walking down the street, you can see the difference between men and males around here. I am sure that's true in any big city. Men have a backbone and will stand up for themselves. Males will try to appease their lady any way possible. There can only be one leader in a relationship. When the lady is the one wearing the pants and makes all decisions, the male is just there for the kids and security. She'll be cheating on him during the course of the marriage. This used to be a felony in the US, not any longer.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ks-wife-cheating-man-calmly-asks-divorce.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/...fathers-unknowingly-raise-another-mans-child/

https://www.foxnews.com/world/u-k-b...th-and-sons-from-21-year-marriage-are-not-his

These dudes handled it better than me. I wouldn't had been so civil.