Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's up with this idiot?

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this guy in a wheelchair with a HB date. At first, I felt good for him "Look at this guy he has a disability and he isn't letting it get in his way." Then I noticed him and his gf were acting like douches, complaining about the way their drinks were made and asking a waiter he knew to come over.

So out of the blue, the guy says to me and my brother "Excuse me guys, do you also notice that the lights are flickering?" So my brother says "Actually, no." So he says "fvck you, you guys are sh*tfaced too." My brother said "Actually this is coke." He said "You guys are wasted too." My brother says "Wasted on life."

The last 10 minutes or so we were there (we were done eating) the girl was eye fvcking my brother.

Anyway my question is, what exactly was this guy trying to accomplish? Was he trying to sound alpha and impress his date and just failed horribly at it? He reminded me of a guy who has read David DeAngelo and trying to be "****y and funny" but being completely unnatural and failing miserably.

Also what's up with her eye fvcking my brother. He's good looking, sure, but is it that he embarrassed him and therefore impressed her?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women eye-**** everyone. They also check out guys' physical features constantly. They just deny it, and act like it didn't happen - as they prance around claiming its the personality that counts. All lies!

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rhcp83 said:
There was this guy in a wheelchair with a HB date. At first, I felt good for him "Look at this guy he has a disability and he isn't letting it get in his way." Then I noticed him and his gf were acting like douches, complaining about the way their drinks were made and asking a waiter he knew to come over.

So out of the blue, the guy says to me and my brother "Excuse me guys, do you also notice that the lights are flickering?" So my brother says "Actually, no." So he says "fvck you, you guys are sh*tfaced too." My brother said "Actually this is coke." He said "You guys are wasted too." My brother says "Wasted on life."

The last 10 minutes or so we were there (we were done eating) the girl was eye fvcking my brother.

Anyway my question is, what exactly was this guy trying to accomplish? Was he trying to sound alpha and impress his date and just failed horribly at it? He reminded me of a guy who has read David DeAngelo and trying to be "****y and funny" but being completely unnatural and failing miserably.

Also what's up with her eye fvcking my brother. He's good looking, sure, but is it that he embarrassed him and therefore impressed her?
For sure the wheelchair guy was acting like a ****. But I'd be inclined to cut him some slack, personally. Must be fvcking awful being in a wheelchair.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people with disabilities compensate mentally by being jackasses. It is an unfortunate truth. But if you know anyone with a disability who doesn't act that way, it does make them that much cooler :cool:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Tell him the lights ARE flickering...60 times per second.

She found your brother physically attractive. Him not taking any sh@t was a bonus.
If he had said that about the lights flickering 60 times per second she would have ripped her clothes off and pounced on him. Girls love references to electronics and physics! ;)

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
what Bible said... They are just a holes because they have issues. Just let them be and enjoy their happiness *shrugs with grin*

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna go against all of your guys' pity on the wheelchair guy. NO ONE, wheelchair or not, should every disrespect you. Being in an unfortunate situation does not give anyone the right to disrespect people. Always punish bad behavior.

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well he looked like the kind of guy that would be a douche, wheelchair or not. And it came out of the blue like I said. Like REALLY forced on his part, like he rehearsed it in his head. And I just don't get it. He's in a wheelchair and already has a super hot date (Kim Kardashian looking only not skanky/minimal makeup/naturally hot), he's probably at least getting a bj after the date, why the need to try to impress her (and backfiring) with some canned material?

It seriously reminded me, wheelchair or not, of a guy that just read about "****y and funny."

On another note, this is why dating guru sh1t and "pick up theory" is crap. ****y and funny isn't "a$$hole/douchebag, bad jokes"...it's calm, cool, collective...Luke Perry in 90210 back in the day. He's assured, but it's natural and doesn't try to be a wannabe AMOG. His character in the show was respected because he was a man that was smooth yet respectful.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IamJosan said:
I'm gonna go against all of your guys' pity on the wheelchair guy. NO ONE, wheelchair or not, should every disrespect you. Being in an unfortunate situation does not give anyone the right to disrespect people. Always punish bad behavior.
Agreed. There is never an excuse for being a jerk, and thats all they have are excuses to justify their behaviors. People hurt them, they can't trust anyone, blah blah... Nothing but excuses to make themselves look like the victim; always be able to play this crap card, and have people sympathize with them - as they're treating everyone like trash. Just because their lives are **** - doesn't give them free reign to ruin everyone else's. It's not your fault they are disabled, unlikeable, worthless, etc.

I'd wager that this guy acts in such a manner because he can. He probably figures no one is going to insult him back - given his disability. That's usually why people act the way they do - because they can get away with it. If he was worried that someone would beat his ass, or insult him back - he wouldn't be doing this. Bullies come in all varieties, but they're always cowards hiding behind something.