Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whats up with girls wanting to be freinds on facebook before we even know eachother

whosthat

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive had 2 examples now, 1st a girl on POF got her num and started talkign a bit, asked to freind me and i said ok , so were freinds on facebook now, yet ironicly we never met up of course so it was weird being her friend after a little while so i deleted her, well i just met a chcik in person and got num and she texted to friend her, so this time i texted back maybe we should meet up and get to know eachother more first, ok move?

it almost seems a lttle weird that they would ask, i guess its a girl thing or they want to see what your facebook is like before they actaully meet you ans see for themselves who you really are, what the F has the world come to?

yall think the 2nd girl might be put off now that i recommened that?

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of times they want to do that for social proof and for security reasons.

I don't friend plates on there, I tell them, "I want to get to know YOU, not your facebook."

Hasn't let me down yet.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
A lot of times they want to do that for social proof and for security reasons.

I don't friend plates on there, I tell them, "I want to get to know YOU, not your facebook."

Hasn't let me down yet.
Yep. They would love to stalk your page and make you jealous with all of the guys liking their pics etc.

I just tell them I don't have one

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't have one. i play the mystery angle. the only way to contact me is by texting/calling

part of it is because i used to have facebook and hated it, secondly, i like the fact that i keep some mystery about me, thirdly, they WILL judge your social proof. the amount of friends you have, the pictures you post, the comments (or lack thereof) girls leave on your page. she's gonna be looking at all of that

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea got to watch that d@mn facebook you get to messing with a social butterfly they will try to mindf(ck you on there with their silly comments and posts and stuff.

Best to just avoid friending them, it is not a good thing for plates, relationships, etc.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook is the girls domain. They love all the chit chat and attention they get on there and i know plenty of examples. Like someone else mentioned, they may place a picture up and receive likes and comments from other guys to make you jealous. I stay "under the radar" and tell any girl im talkin to that i dont have FB. i hardly ever go on anyway but i would stay away from that game.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whosthat said:
ive had 2 examples now, 1st a girl on POF got her num and started talkign a bit, asked to freind me and i said ok , so were freinds on facebook now, yet ironicly we never met up of course so it was weird being her friend after a little while so i deleted her, well i just met a chcik in person and got num and she texted to friend her, so this time i texted back maybe we should meet up and get to know eachother more first, ok move?

it almost seems a lttle weird that they would ask, i guess its a girl thing or they want to see what your facebook is like before they actaully meet you ans see for themselves who you really are, what the F has the world come to?

yall think the 2nd girl might be put off now that i recommened that?
Its the equivalent of girls digging through your dresser drawers while you are in the shower...it allows girls to dig up info on you to help them make decisions about you and determine whether to continue seeing you...except with facebook they have unlimited time and access...never a good thing