Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's up with flakey guys? (No homo)

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know guy friends who pretend they are cool with you and agree to chill with you but then ditch you for some other friends without even letting you know. It does not bother me in the way that I feel affected, but more as to why would you simply not inform someone you're not interested or have other plans as opposed to just lying about meeting you there/chill later? What's up with this ***** like behavior? lol!

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend like that before. There is really not much you can do about it except that when you make plans with them, do it with a grain of salt. In other words, don't expect them to show up, and also you should invite more than just them to hang out.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as a general rule of thumb, most of my guy friends who flake out on planned events are lazy. The past two years, I have not made more of an effort to hang out with them. I guess this is how friends go their separate ways after college.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah some of them are lazy, but I know some who will agree to come out some where then when they don't turn up, my friends and I go some where else and see that fool there with other people. My point is just say you don't wanna go for whatever reason instead of pretending that you want to come too.