Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what's up with feminine men, and women being attracted to them?

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most male "heartthrobs" appeal to younger and adolescent women. Boy bands, Justin Bieber, the Jonas Brothers, Hansen (Taylor Hanson legitimately looked like a girl) etc. -- their primary target audience are girls aged 10-21.

Girls this age are not fully developed, and their attraction mechanisms haven't fully matured. They don't have sex drives yet. They're not into men yet; they are are too adult and intimidating. Effeminate, pretty boy celebrities appeal to them visually and emotionally, because they are youthful, safe, gentle, and non-threatening.

Once girls mature into young women with sex drives, biology takes over and they seek grown men for actual sexual intercourse.

Justin Bieber isn't popular because 20-30 something women want to get pinned down on the bed and plowed by him. He's popular because he's the guy in 8th grade with a skateboard and a guitar that all the girls have a crush on. That's who buys his concert tickets. That's what's made him wealthy. To them, he's a "bad boy". To literally everyone else, the kid's a little twerp.

Ignore pop media. It's intended to be consumed by girls. Women still want masculine men.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed a lot of men sound like women. like they sound like their body is missing testosterone or something. this is very prevalent and definitely not an exception.

2 men that I can tell you off the top of my head are adam sandler and justin bieber. these are just 2 examples, for more examples, just turn on the tv.

adam sandler sounds like a child. if you just listen to his voice and not look at him, you'd think it's a 5 year old talking. nothing masculine about him. justin bieber sounds like a girl. today I listened to one of his songs for the first time, I thought it's a girl singing.

but you have all these women being attracted to them, and not to me, a hairy man with lots of testosterone in his voice.

what's up with that?
There's nothing "wrong" w/ them per se. Your mental model of the world is just off. Accept and adapt.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most male "heartthrobs" appeal to younger and adolescent women. Boy bands, Justin Bieber, the Jonas Brothers, Hansen (Taylor Hanson legitimately looked like a girl) etc. -- their primary target audience are girls aged 10-21.

Girls this age are not fully developed, and their attraction mechanisms haven't fully matured. They don't have sex drives yet. They're not into men yet; they are are too adult and intimidating. Effeminate, pretty boy celebrities appeal to them visually and emotionally, because they are youthful, safe, gentle, and non-threatening.

Once girls mature into young women with sex drives, biology takes over and they seek grown men for actual sexual intercourse.

Justin Bieber isn't popular because 20-30 something women want to get pinned down on the bed and plowed by him. He's popular because he's the guy in 8th grade with a skateboard and a guitar that all the girls have a crush on. That's who buys his concert tickets. That's what's made him wealthy. To them, he's a "bad boy". To literally everyone else, the kid's a little twerp.

Ignore pop media. It's intended to be consumed by girls. Women still want masculine men.
from a looks point of view ,effeminate guys are more attractive . This is a reason on why guys with long hair are considered more attractive , than guys with shorter hair .

luckily , looks only helps you to put the foot in the door , and effeminate behavior is not attractive for women

basically effeminate behavior guys get friendzoned ( even if the girl thought that you are handsome at the beggining ) , while the masculine behavior guys sleep with them

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have definitely experienced this. It’s odd. I’m a rugged looking bastard in good shape. Fag magnet sometimes. The one time I was on OLD it was fags writing me almost as much as women when I was on a roll. They didn’t even hesitate about mentioning they wanted to suk me off. Older, younger, no matter.
Its a simple emotional mathematics.. Polarity of masculinity and feminine alwaya plays it parts.. Its really sad seeing much successful women craving for her masculine man atrracts faggots masking as real men always making these women feeling hopeless and bitter in dating.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a woman who always talks about how submissive she is, but always ends up dating guys who are really effeminate and look like they couldn't dominate anything (maybe a bowl of pasta). I got her to pretty much admit she likes finding awkward guys she can direct. And she talks about how proud she is that ex-SoAndSo started dressing better and being more assertive at his job when they were together and all that stuff. I figured out she likes projects and helping out these dudes, and in exchange she shows them how to choke her properly.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps the curse of Genesis 3:16 has not been far from the mark when it stated Eve's desire will be to control and rule over Adam...

Which is all to prevalent today as women all too often tend towards control and men all too often tend towards passivity
The men ultimately desire PEACE because there is more strength for them there when their energies are not being absorbed into conflict. It's not that man wants to be "passive".

In the womens way, she will consistently be trying to move the line in the sand, it never ends.

Women are more versed in the art of Machiavellianism (Seduction, manipulation, shaming, social games etc) whereas men's strength has always been the physical which has been 1. Exploited when it suits (carry the girls books home, wars, the most dangerous jobs, acting as her bodyguard etc 2. Controlled/restrained when it suits ie when it gets in the woman's/society's way ( "toxic masculinity" used as a shaming tactic, one sided "sexism"/ cries of misogyny while you never hear uttered it's opposite misandry, anti constitutional gender violence laws)

......a man must be on his best behavior in today's feminized society!! All too often this is at the detriment of his own masculinity.....
YES!!!! Being on your "best behavior" puts too much attention on what she thinks.

The red pill is God's attempt to restore order in the universe.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you seen what passes for a man today? Bronies, Furries, Austism, Dudes wearing dresses, Soybeards, nerd culture, Tatted up skinny dudes. Sandler and Bieber look like Stallone and Kurt Russel by comparison.

The dynamics have changed, the bar is REALLY low now. I get comments on my physique now all the time, I am not that big or buff or anything but by comparison to what's out there, I look like a terminator from wh40k. Dude, men are scared of LIFE now and not in the 'nice guy' vs hb way of yesteryear, but in the pathetic and revolting way. I've seen it first hand, I cannot believe my eyes. It makes nice guys of the 90's look like a football team. We are entering an insane time when 99% of men are checking out. Women are basically walking around a testosterone desert.