"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

whats up guys, I need some advice on this one!!!

noseguard20

Banned
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
I met this girl at work and got her number and expressed my romantic interest. She knows I want her. I talk nasty to her and everything, even when she is at work. She likes my caveman persona, such as using my size to intimidate her. SHE KNOWS I'M AGGRESIVE BECAUSE WE KID ABOUT BEATING EACH OTHER UP. I get these overwhelmingly good vibes from her in person. Extremely sexual vibes. HOWEVER, she stood me up on the first date, when i call, she sometimes puts me on hold and never comes back(we'd be having a good ass conversation), and i'll ask her to call me and she'll never call!!! Sometimes we'll have a good ass conversation for 2 hours and I'd even end the conversation. The thing is, is that I never mention or mentioned any of these annoyances to her, and it seems to turn her on even more when i see her in person, because it makes it seem like i don't give a ****. I act like it didn't happen becuase i'm trying to use confident persistence without appearing desperate. I need advice on when and when not to call or what i should say when i call or how can i possibly get her to call me? How long should I keep the conversations? Bruh, I just know she likes me and i know for a fact she is testing me. I JUST KNOW IT!! OH MAN!!!! SHE MAKES ME SO HORNY!!!!!!!! AAAAAH!!

help me out guys!!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

chili kat

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
1
Personally, I'd start calling her on the BS and ask how she plans on making it up to me.
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
How old is she? She sounds like an immature 17 y.o brat!...Now if that's the case...she acts normal and no don't call het on her BS!..If she is older like in her 20s...then yeah,I would mention that to her ..maybe avoid her for few days?
 

masteralios

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
your giving her too much attention and she knows it

step back and avoid her for a bit, she'll come back running to and and asking why are u avoiding her


dont fall for her little womanly tests, show her who the man is
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Lincoln freed the slaves during the civil war, but you seem to want to reverse that. She treats you like dirt and you come back for more, you don't need advice, you already know what to do, but lack the balls to do it. She's having fun at your expense, sort of like playing with a retarded dog... you throw it against the wall and it comes running back wagging its tail. Don't worry, she'll soon get tired of dominating such a weak fish and move on.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top