“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Whats too young?

Foe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2021
Messages
237
Reaction score
213
Age
47
Im 47 and had two dates for tonight, hot 33 year old and a not quite so hot 43 year old. My mates wife said the younger one is too young. Is that true? Should I choose the older one because she's closer to my age? Thoughts?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

quodlibet

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Messages
69
Reaction score
144
Age
46
If both parties are over 18, it's fair game. Don't care if it's 60 year old with a 21 year old.

But guys have to be realistic. If it's 20+ years, it's likely a total money play for the woman.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,387
Reaction score
2,685
Im 47 and had two dates for tonight, hot 33 year old and a not quite so hot 43 year old. My mates wife said the younger one is too young. Is that true? Should I choose the older one because she's closer to my age? Thoughts?
Why did you tell your mates wife you were going out with a 33 year old woman?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,855
Reaction score
5,075
Age
40
Maybe it is trite to mention it, but I always feel like the "Rule of 7s" is a pretty good litmus test. Take your age, divide in half, add 7, and this is supposed to be the perfect age for you to "date." For you, that would basically be right at the younger chick's age if not making her a bit old.

And full disclaimer, if she is of legal limit in your jurisdiction and you are good with it, then you of course can date them. Old women are always going to say you dating anyone more than 5 years younger than you is "too old." Its their own defense mechanism kicking in as they worry they are obsolete in men's eyes.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,933
Age
37
What's too young? Any and all cooter that could result in you being hailed as Jimmy Saville's modern day counterpart
 

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
412
Reaction score
493
Location
UK
Im 47 and had two dates for tonight, hot 33 year old and a not quite so hot 43 year old. My mates wife said the younger one is too young. Is that true? Should I choose the older one because she's closer to my age? Thoughts?
Do you even need to be told ? Who cares what mates wife thinks,you are both of legal age. Pick the one YOU like most
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top