"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

what's this mean?

Ridah

New Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
my GF has tattoo's and thinks they're are sexy in general. Yet, she doesn't want me to get any, said I'm not the type to get them. What do you think this means?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
You want to get a tatto b/c your GF has one :rolleyes:

This is a guess: You wanted to get a tatto with her name or something that symbolizes her on your body. And she said, "You are not the type to get them".

I smell something fishy.
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
It could mean a million things...lots of guys are out there that look good, but would be ruined if they got a tattoo....She could mean that she finds them sexy on certain people, namely the tough rugged type...and maybe you're just not that guy, which is fine, dont try and be someone you're not....

The thing is, dont take if personally...I dated a girl that said the same thing...she totally loved the ghetto lookin tough guy with tattoos...but not on me....Im a tall, dark, and big Italian...But Im also extremely smart, and she agreed it wouldnt look good on me...though I look like a guy not a lot would mess with, I just still wouldnt look that great with tatoos on me...Maybe if I was the stupid type that goes around collecting money or other errands for certain "higher people" like some of my relatives...then ok...but im not that type...do I take it personally, no...My uncles even told me that that life is not for me...Though I do have a temper some times and im bigger than a lot of guys, I'd rather be a teacher and live a long life rather than go around breaking guys arms and never knowing when im gonna be done....


Sorry for the rant, just making a point....some guys wear tats well...others dont...but either way, its just a certain taste of hers, almost like a fetish, but if shes not acting on it, then thats all it is...I wouldnt worry about it
 

Ridah

New Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Tkman - Nah man. I'm not stupid enuff to get a tattoo of my girl's name :p I did have this one chick that got a tat of my name. Needless to say, I left that b*tch quick.

LostbutFound - A lot of what you said makes sense. In fact, you and I share some similarities. I'm about 6 ft with a stocky frame, people don't tend to mess with me either. I consider myself smart enough(college student), but I'm not a lame ass. I play sports, workout and sh*t.

What pissed me off about the whole ordeal was she wasn't honest with me. She said Eminem, some fatass on tv and a guy with a similar body frame like me looked good with them. But when I asked her why shouldn't I get tattoo's, her reply was, "You look fine the way you are". I dunno, the chick finds them sexy but the dude she's fvckin(me) shouldn't get them. Just doesn't make sense to me. I can't help but to take it personally when she just doesn't give me an answer.
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
next... j/k...

it sounds like a compliment from her. you are sexy enough without a tat according to HER. i wouldn't make a big deal out of this. what are you doing worrying about what she thinks anyway? just do what you want. be careful with those tats though.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top