That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I don't think that was a rejection. She probably honestly didn't have a clue.Originally posted by Pacstar
I was at some party with some freshmen that were to scared to ask any chicks to dance. So I walk up to this cute asian girl and ask her if she wanted to dance.
In a heavily accented voice she replied "What KIND of dance?".
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
9.5 to 9.7 how do you come up with a rating like that?Originally posted by So pimp its scary
I was at a party, and I walk into this room with this girl that is 9.5-9.7
Not as traumatized as yo momma was when you were bornOriginally posted by Starman
So pimp, you must be traumatized after that
I give a rating of 9.5-9.7 because I won't give anyone a rating of 10. She was quite possibly the hottest woman that I have ever talked to.... Next time I'll be a little more vague... jacka$$...Originally posted by Helter Skelter
9.5 to 9.7 how do you come up with a rating like that?
Do you have an engineering calculator? Special software in your computer to achieve such a rating. Maybe a digital scale?
Are you sure she wasn't a 9.6872?
You need to be more exact next time
![]()
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
LolOriginally posted by Helter Skelter
9.5 to 9.7 how do you come up with a rating like that?
Do you have an engineering calculator? Special software in your computer to achieve such a rating. Maybe a digital scale?
Are you sure she wasn't a 9.6872?
You need to be more exact next time
![]()
Is that for real? How did she pull that off? I mean talking with your d!ck in her mouth...Originally posted by drixsa
a girl was in the middle of giving me head and told me the relationdship wasnt gonna workout
DrIx: "ok whatever just dont stop!"
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!Originally posted by drixsa
a girl was in the middle of giving me head and told me the relationdship wasnt gonna workout
DrIx: "ok whatever just dont stop!"
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Why do chicks ask that stupid $hit all the time. I always say "how much I love women who don't ask crazy questions during sex!".Originally posted by SexPDX
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
That reminds me of something I had happen once. WHILE we were having sex she asks...
HER: Can I ask you something? What do you think about while we are having sex?
ME: What the fvck kind of conversation is THIS to have right now?
-PDX
yes its trueOriginally posted by So pimp its scary
Is that for real? How did she pull that off? I mean talking with your d!ck in her mouth...
Either way... that's pretty freakin hilarious.