"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Whats the worst excuse you had for cancelling meetings/dates?

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
This one's not exactly a cancelling excuse, but a good one anyway:

ME: I'd like to take you out for a drink.
HER: Why? You don't know me!!
ME: (dumbfounded at the feebleness of this attempted brushoff) Er...but I'd like to GET to know you!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

topdog3853

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Me: Why didn't you get back to me?
Her: I'm sorry, I'm in the process of moving.

Another one

Me: What happened to you, Why didn't you return my message
Her: What message? My power went out, I must have lost the messages.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Last minute excuses I've used....

"My friend's car broke down and I have to go pick her up."

"My toilet backed up! GOD! The place is a MESS!"

"My Aunt on my Mom's side of the family is here on business. She wants me to go out to dinner with her. It's family! I can't say no!"

But to my credit, 90% of the time I cancel the date at least the day before with an option to reschedule.
 

Mitch

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
New England
My mother had given me this number of a girl. So i called it to see what that would be like. And so we talk on the phone for at least a half. i get a feel for her and i sense she is this college sorority type girl, very lame. and she was trying to get me to find a friend for her friend. and im talking to her friend and shes describing who she wants. she describes some bull**** tool guy, buff highlighted hair, barbed wire tattoo type guy ya know. I'm thinking in my head, yeah this is going to be disapointing for thee girls when they find out my friend and i arent lame tools.
so we make a date and i tell her i'm going to call her back.

2 years later i never called.

so giving no excuse was a good excuse in my opinion.
if i had to give an excuse i might have used the classic:
"I got stigmata."
 

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
My friend met a girl at old navy, got her number, and proceeded to call her.

"I have to pick my grandmothers medicine up for her"


I would rather a girl reject me to my face, then put up with this BS.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MarkHenry

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
haha this thread is great!

One time a girl told me she couldnt go because she had to stay home to do laundry.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
LOL LOL LOL!

Brilliant post! It feels really good to laugh off all the ludicrous BS that some women come up with! It always seems to revolve around moving house doesn't it? And they don't even have the guts to use the excuse as a final rejection - they always skirt round by giving the impression they MIGHT be free if you call later. Then when you call again they don't answer!
 

_XT_

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
New Zealand
What about this one I had a few years back,

"Sorry I've got to watch my favourite soap, can we do this another time?"

Also from the same girl

"Don't come over my boyfriends here" - this was a text to my cell which I happened to leave at home, so I didn't get it until after I went around to her place. Ended up getting into a fight with the boyfriend
:rolleyes:

Trust me guys stay away from attached girls!
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Haha, next time I hear one of these BS excuses on the phone I think I will just have to laugh out loud!
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Remembered another one from when I was a young chap:

'I can't go out with you because my dads' friends might see us'.

LOL the girl was 19!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Neverland
Her: My toilet threw up on me....
Me: You and your toilet have one thing in common.
Her: What?
Me: Both of you are full of sh!t!
 

SxyPlayette

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Dirthy South
*Once I said: I'm sorry I'm reading a good bk (and it was true)

*I'm gonna be sick nxt weekend (when he asked me out) so we took it as a joke and he didn't pursue it =)

*I'm staying with my aunt and she won't let me go anywhere, or let anyone visit (though I'm on campus)

* I'm a lesbian, and the sicko wanted us to kiss

* I have papers & tests through this summer and once its over my bf is coming back so i cant meet with u.
 
Top