Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats the play here?

Glassguy

Reaction score
She said "You're not fvcking me until date 3" because it was a test. Since he gave it attention, he failed the test.

There were many good responses to that but the best would have been no response in terms of you really didnt care. And if you had other hot options, deep down you wouldnt care.

Instead you would have fvcked her on the first or 2nd date and then backed off and she would be chasing you right now, but that didnt happen and she holds the power.

Cuddling on the first date and beyond? Another test. She wants a man that will sexually dominate her. She senses the relationship vibe OP has given her and that shows a weak frame. Why would a man with options even be thinking about a relationship with someone after a few dates? That is what was running through her mind. And the answer to that is this: Because he really doesnt have those other viable options.

She normally doesnt go out with older dudes like OP? Another test. I would have spun that right back around on her as though IDGAF.....because I truly dont.

In her mind:

*You were totally available (scarcity mindset)
*You showed relationship interest in someone that has clearly not done anything to deserve it (no sex, etc).......(Scarcity mindset) and chicks see this very quickly
*You didnt have a solid frame

Now that you dug yourself a grave, how do you get out of it?

1.) You back off. Let her come to you or let her keep going down the road. What do you lose? Cuddling and kissing? Come on man.
2.) If she reaches out, you invite her over A WEEK FROM THAT DAY to hang out. Not that day, not tomorrow and certainly not on a weekend if at all possible.
3.) If she comes over you bang her. If she doesnt want to give it up, tell her that this wont work as you are clearly much more sexual than her and send her on the way.

Women have no respect for men who give the relationship vibe OR allow things to happen on a relationship level early on. They will respect and chase a man until their legs fall off IF a man has a strong frame and treats them like a borrowed tool and doesnt look like he wants to become the owner of that pvssy.

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
She said "You're not fvcking me until date 3" because it was a test. Since he gave it attention, he failed the test.

There were many good responses to that but the best would have been no response in terms of you really didnt care. And if you had other hot options, deep down you wouldnt care.

Instead you would have fvcked her on the first or 2nd date and then backed off and she would be chasing you right now, but that didnt happen and she holds the power.

Cuddling on the first date and beyond? Another test. She wants a man that will sexually dominate her. She senses the relationship vibe OP has given her and that shows a weak frame. Why would a man with options even be thinking about a relationship with someone after a few dates? That is what was running through her mind. And the answer to that is this: Because he really doesnt have those other viable options.

She normally doesnt go out with older dudes like OP? Another test. I would have spun that right back around on her as though IDGAF.....because I truly dont.

In her mind:

*You were totally available (scarcity mindset)
*You showed relationship interest in someone that has clearly not done anything to deserve it (no sex, etc).......(Scarcity mindset) and chicks see this very quickly
*You didnt have a solid frame

Now that you dug yourself a grave, how do you get out of it?

1.) You back off. Let her come to you or let her keep going down the road. What do you lose? Cuddling and kissing? Come on man.
2.) If she reaches out, you invite her over A WEEK FROM THAT DAY to hang out. Not that day, not tomorrow and certainly not on a weekend if at all possible.
3.) If she comes over you bang her. If she doesnt want to give it up, tell her that this wont work as you are clearly much more sexual than her and send her on the way.

Women have no respect for men who give the relationship vibe OR allow things to happen on a relationship level early on. They will respect and chase a man until their legs fall off IF a man has a strong frame and treats them like a borrowed tool and doesnt look like he wants to become the owner of that pvssy.

While I agree with this, when she said she wasn’t gonna have sex I said mostly “lol ok we’ll see” I probably did melt a little too early with the cuddle ****, but I also grabbed her head and made her suck my **** while driving on the first date loll

So, I’m not sure, I probably did get too cuddly, however after not getting sex the second night i left instead of spending the night with her which is what she wanted

I feel like she’s distant because next time we chill she knows I’m gonna want to ****- so reason X is either she doesn’t wanna **** me or there’s someone else in the picture

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then she’s also not a person who does what she says she is going to do (or not do in her case). I get it could be a little playful game of hers but personally i dislike when women pull this card. like our sex should be a reward for the guy. meh.
You are all right sometimes

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still nothing, religiously watches my social media stories though. It’s a wash. What a moron, thinking I’d have a LTR with a girl who’s going to the city. A metropolis of ****. will keep her around for a potential future lay though I guess.

koloso

Banned
Reaction score
Total loss of frame right here. Never ask a girl "am i seeing you wed" Etc etc. AFC af you got **** teased to hell. Why bother with her? Try to figure out why you talk to girls this way.
By this stage she should almost entirely bedoing all the chasing.