Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the next step?

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna keep this short and sweet, got the date, we shared drinks, got the kiss and hug at the end, and didn't hear from her the next day with a "I had a good time :)". I'm just going to give her the benefit of the doubt on that and say it just isn't in her MO cause I know she had a good time.

This is a chick I'm looking to girlfriend/wife up, albeit subtlety of course. So what are my next best steps in terms of contact, etc.?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After just one date, you've already determined she is girlfriend/wife material? I'd strongly suggest re-thinking that, even if you are a very relationship-oriented person. I wouldn't even consider someone as being girlfriend material until three months minimum.

To answer your question, just wait a few days, reach back out with a funny question for her to get the dialogue going and after 2-4 messages back and forth, ask her when she's free to get together again.

Glassguy

Reaction score
This is a chick I'm looking to girlfriend/wife up, albeit subtlety of course. So what are my next best steps in terms of contact, etc.?
Holy mother of Joseph what is wrong with you?

One date? You are one delusional dude and settling is your #1 option after reading this.

I have went out with chicks that I could not wait to bang and 4 days later they do something completely crazy/stupid after the fact and I want nothing else to do with them.

Get your head out of your butt my man. Take it one date at a time and pull the reigns back.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have went out with chicks that I could not wait to bang and 4 days later they do something completely crazy/stupid after the fact and I want nothing else to do with them.
Or even a month or two later! People can hide who they are for up to 2-3 months.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are rushing into this emotionally like you're the girl, not her.

One date at a time, like @Glassguy already said.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to regurgitate what everyone else has mentioned but its critical to your livelihood as a man.

It's always to your advantage not to get into new relationships thinking that she is LTR/Wife material. Approach the relationship with a neutral stance. Let her prove what type of potential she has. The vast majority are not LTR/Wife material. Don't let your mindset skew your thinking. It's almost as bad as putting blinders on.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a wife? You should have a handful of chicks that you are currently screening/vetting.

Get ready for disappointment.

Here's what you can expect to see in the current dating situation:

1. Attention Wh0res
2. Chicks that can't deal or handle their own emotions (most younger chicks)
3. Wh0res aka sluts
4. Women who seem to be Miss right but already have a ring on. Aka see #1.
5. Feminist/Feminazi b!tches

Did I miss anything?

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Slow down Romeo!!!! I concur with the guys here. Take things one date at a time. Do not create a fantasy script. (That is what you are doing here)...you'll overwhelm her & freak her right out. Be cool. Enjoy your time together...but do not obsess. You'll shoot yourself in the foot every time.

A couple of things. If she is a more conservative girl, don't be afraid to initiate contact. That is leadership and you should be doing that. What you are looking for is warmth & responsiveness. A girl who fancies you may not chase you (she may expect you to reach out) but she will always respond and make it simple for y'all to get together again. Even at nearly a year into my current relationship my guy does 85% or so of the initiating. He texts, or calls, or messages...I respond. If I'm actually busy or tied up...I let him know that. I respond in a way that lets him know I'm warm & receptive to him...even if I can't chat or get together right then.

You have to gauge people by what they do. If you make a habit of following action rather than words, you'll cut through a tremendous amount of crap & see things as they are.

Here her actions told you she had a great time on the date. Ask her out again. Her response (action) will tell you her interest level and if she's willing to spend more time with you.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a wife? You should have a handful of chicks that you are currently screening/vetting.

Get ready for disappointment.

Here's what you can expect to see in the current dating situation:

1. Attention Wh0res
2. Chicks that can't deal or handle their own emotions (most younger chicks)
3. Wh0res aka sluts
4. Women who seem to be Miss right but already have a ring on. Aka see #1.
5. Feminist/Feminazi b!tches

Did I miss anything?
6. Possessive/clingy
7. Sh!t fvcks (bad sex)
8. Boring after a few fvcks
9. Try hards, try to make you laugh, try to get you to invest, just general transparent fools

Could probably go on, they've all turned out sub-par for me so far.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with all here. Actually, I would go one step further. If you are ready to gf/wife a woman after one date, you may need to take a serious look at yourself.

It suggests you have a lack of self control which could be a serious detriment to yourself and a potential partner. Tread with caution.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is easy to "see" a girl as a LTR on a 1st date in a way...

you know abit of her actual life quality before the date, but this implies history in real life or built up a shlt ton of rapport over text

but thinking this way is still not a good frame to come from, and she can sense it from your excitement on the date itself... even if she had a good time, she senses your AFC and need of an oneitis (lack of manly frame and sense of self)