“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What's the most romantic thing you've done for a girl?

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
I've spent the last 5 years meandering from girl to girl on almost a weekly basis, so I haven't really had the opportunity to let my romance bloom.

My top story dates back to highschool: I grabbed my girlfriend at school by her locker, spun her around, and made out with her. I had a ring inside my mouth I noticed her eying the day before when we were at the mall. I went back and got it just to surprise her, and she loved it.

Bah, that sounds really lame in retrospect.

I'm sure you guys can top it; let's have it.

~Rx

P.S. I recently wrote about several sexual exploits I've had over the course of the last year, so check out the last dozen or so entries in my journal if that tickles your fancy. You might learn a thing or two about picking up girls along the way.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Kissed a girl passionately while she had my *** on her lips/in her mouth.
 

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Kissed a girl passionately while she had my *** on her lips/in her mouth.
Joking or not, girls actually really dig that sh!t. Swallowing is already such a hassle that if you don't mind kissing them right after, they take it as a sign of respect.
 

theshist

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
42
It was one for my x's birthdays, I had done some research thru her friends and family as to what a list of some of her favorite songs were. I put together a cd of these songs (mostly slow) and on the night of her birthday, I drove out to a local park (not many people are ever at this park after 9pm) thats on the water front. I pulled my car up next to the pavillion, popped my trunk, put the cd in my player and turned it up. She was waiting for me at the pavillion while I was putting the music on. I joined her and we danced for a couple hours. She didn't stop crying she loved it so much.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by REd-xL
Joking or not, girls actually really dig that sh!t. Swallowing is already such a hassle that if you don't mind kissing them right after, they take it as a sign of respect.
I wasn't joking. That's the nicest thing I've ever done to a girl.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top