Whats the most frustrating/odd/annoying thing a chick has put you thru sexually?

Sonny Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate when *****es be talking all that ****, then when they get to your crib they don't do a gotdamn thing. That or they are wack in the sack. I swear, every time a chic brags about her sexual prowess, they end up being weak. It's gotten to the point now where if they start talking that ****, it's damn near a turn off. From my past experiences, the true freaks don't say a damn thing. They just come over and suck you off and/or **** you out the blue. It's like that old adage..."Talkers never do, and doers never talk."

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying she's a Virgin and that she wants to keep it that way so she'd rather fvck anal *shocking* lmao

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't cheat. Not on my girlfriend when in in a relationship and not with people who are in relationships. Specificly, no married women, no women with boyfriends if I know the boyfriend, and if I don't, it goes on a case by case basis but, as far as I know, it's never happened. Other guys have other standards, and that's fine, I don't judge, but those are mine and they've worked for me so far.

Without getting into the lenghty details, I shared a "hobby" (if you understand my screenname read between the lines) with a smokin hot young woman (HB 7 or 8, 9 or 10 from the neck down) who, for years while we were both in relationships, was constantly trying to fvck me. Blatantly. The first time we were both single at the same time she's suddenly not interested and I'm in the friend zone.

Like, literally, a change that happened practically over night after YEARS of this. She's all over me like every other time I see her for years. The last time I politely decline because she had a boyfriend as I always had for years....this time she was with a guy that she had been getting serious with for almost a year (who was a really great guy...I didn't know him but knew of him)....couple days later she dumps him for no good reason that I could tell...we are hanging out doing our thing a few days later, I escalate, and suddenly she's not interested in getting sexual. Which is funny, because what we were doing was pretty much that, we just never had actual sex.

Found out later this was her general modus operendi and was consistent with what I had observed the whole time I knew her, I just never gave it serious thought because I had a girlfriend the whole time except this lastctime and never planned to go further than just play before. She always had 1 to 4 serious boyfriends per year and the relationships almost always ended with her cheating with someone and breaking up with the boyfriend the next day because "if it was working I wouldn't have felt the need to fvck the other guy." I concluded that either I managed to fvck something up quickly in those couple of days, or she is a psychotic chronic cheater who is unable to fvck unless a relationship is in the balance.

What's funny is later I was telling her about some BS I had been messing around with that was probably kind of juvenile...I jokingly said something like "that seems to be the order of things....men are immature and women are crazy." She got really quiet for a min and then said dead serious "I'm NOT crazy!" Had to try not to laugh. Realized then, that's not the first time some guy called her nuts and even tho I was totally joking around it really touched a nerve. Too funny.

But yeah, just off the top of my head that's one of the nuttiest things involving sex I've dealt with. Smokin hottie DTF for years and as soon as it won't screw somebody over she's not. I like my policy and sleep better at night because of it but anyone who says "nice guys finish last" is absolutely correct.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
Saying she's a Virgin and that she wants to keep it that way so she'd rather fvck anal *shocking* lmao
If a chick ever told me that I'd try and wreck that b!tch's a**hole so she needed a colostomy bag for a few weeks, lil