Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats the message here lol?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Put yourself in her boyfriends position.

Then imagine her telling some guy you have no idea about exactly what she’s telling you now.

That’s where this will lead for you a year down the road.

This is a casual sex girl only, walk away for anything different and don’t look back.
Welcome back brother.

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit of continuation to the story, no contact so far, yet some of her friends invited me to go out with them specifically implying she will be there... another women tactic i guess.

What I didn't mention in the beginning is that with this girl we went out few times on dates (3 months ago, while what I described happened 1 week ago), when she suddenly decided to stop it, to which I replied no worries. (she came to my apart, but gave me a legitimate reason why she cant have sex for the next few months)

Another perspective which I received soon is that she is perceiving me as "player" type, ( I am not player/Don Juan, but I do like to look after myself, dress well and I do hit the gym) and that, especially since our last convo, where she told me that it seems i am Interested only in sex with her, and few times mentioned "you are such a player". it makes me think that I should reverse my current approach to 180 degrees and make her comfortable again, yet I will be going against my word when I told her to contact me after she solves her issues. (Yet It might be another manipulation to get me in the friendzone).

Also it seems it's very hard for me to handle that the ball is in her court at the moment, and that I am powerless to do anything, without breaking my word.

I think I am being sucked into oneitis here and I would like to break it asap , therefore I can see only 2 options:

1. Remove her from all my contacts fb/whatsapp etc.
2. If the player perspective is right, to ask her out again and if she says no, to remove her after that.

What would you suggest, it seems I am much more invested than I though.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trust worthy, possibly getting oneitis.
Recipe for disaster.
Run run, delete delete