"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Whats the message here lol?

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Put yourself in her boyfriends position.

Then imagine her telling some guy you have no idea about exactly what she’s telling you now.

That’s where this will lead for you a year down the road.

This is a casual sex girl only, walk away for anything different and don’t look back.
Welcome back brother.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Frozen799

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
30
A bit of continuation to the story, no contact so far, yet some of her friends invited me to go out with them specifically implying she will be there... another women tactic i guess.

What I didn't mention in the beginning is that with this girl we went out few times on dates (3 months ago, while what I described happened 1 week ago), when she suddenly decided to stop it, to which I replied no worries. (she came to my apart, but gave me a legitimate reason why she cant have sex for the next few months)

Another perspective which I received soon is that she is perceiving me as "player" type, ( I am not player/Don Juan, but I do like to look after myself, dress well and I do hit the gym) and that, especially since our last convo, where she told me that it seems i am Interested only in sex with her, and few times mentioned "you are such a player". it makes me think that I should reverse my current approach to 180 degrees and make her comfortable again, yet I will be going against my word when I told her to contact me after she solves her issues. (Yet It might be another manipulation to get me in the friendzone).

Also it seems it's very hard for me to handle that the ball is in her court at the moment, and that I am powerless to do anything, without breaking my word.

I think I am being sucked into oneitis here and I would like to break it asap , therefore I can see only 2 options:

1. Remove her from all my contacts fb/whatsapp etc.
2. If the player perspective is right, to ask her out again and if she says no, to remove her after that.

What would you suggest, it seems I am much more invested than I though.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Not trust worthy, possibly getting oneitis.
Recipe for disaster.
Run run, delete delete
 
Top