"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Whats the message here lol?

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Put yourself in her boyfriends position.

Then imagine her telling some guy you have no idea about exactly what she’s telling you now.

That’s where this will lead for you a year down the road.

This is a casual sex girl only, walk away for anything different and don’t look back.
Welcome back brother.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Frozen799

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
30
A bit of continuation to the story, no contact so far, yet some of her friends invited me to go out with them specifically implying she will be there... another women tactic i guess.

What I didn't mention in the beginning is that with this girl we went out few times on dates (3 months ago, while what I described happened 1 week ago), when she suddenly decided to stop it, to which I replied no worries. (she came to my apart, but gave me a legitimate reason why she cant have sex for the next few months)

Another perspective which I received soon is that she is perceiving me as "player" type, ( I am not player/Don Juan, but I do like to look after myself, dress well and I do hit the gym) and that, especially since our last convo, where she told me that it seems i am Interested only in sex with her, and few times mentioned "you are such a player". it makes me think that I should reverse my current approach to 180 degrees and make her comfortable again, yet I will be going against my word when I told her to contact me after she solves her issues. (Yet It might be another manipulation to get me in the friendzone).

Also it seems it's very hard for me to handle that the ball is in her court at the moment, and that I am powerless to do anything, without breaking my word.

I think I am being sucked into oneitis here and I would like to break it asap , therefore I can see only 2 options:

1. Remove her from all my contacts fb/whatsapp etc.
2. If the player perspective is right, to ask her out again and if she says no, to remove her after that.

What would you suggest, it seems I am much more invested than I though.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Not trust worthy, possibly getting oneitis.
Recipe for disaster.
Run run, delete delete
 
Top