Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats the message here lol?

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo guys,

Funny story, not sure whether to laugh at the girl or be on what the **** mode.

Knew a girl for few months, hooked up in a club, walked her to her home where she couldn't stop kissing me, but refused for me to come over, tried few pull-pushes, didn't work and decided to leave it at that.

After 2 days, she calls and we meet, she then basically proceeds to tell me that she likes me, but has a boyfriend for over a year with whom she wanted to break up for the past 6 months, but had other things on her plate and didn't want to deal with this "drama" now as he is very emotional.

Wanted me to know it as I "deserve" it, didn't suggest anything else.

1. If she wanted to **** me, she woulnd't have told me.
2. She could have easily ghosted me, why bother sharing something like that?

I told her to fix her issues out and let me know after, what do you think, doesn't make any sense to me ?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put yourself in her boyfriends position.

Then imagine her telling some guy you have no idea about exactly what she’s telling you now.

That’s where this will lead for you a year down the road.

This is a casual sex girl only, walk away for anything different and don’t look back.
Her boyfriend put HIMSELF in this position. The guys is a fool. Basically she’s keeping the boyfriend for whatever reason and getting sex from other guys and all the boyfriend does is sit around and whine about it. What is it with guys not waking away from women these days? Drop of a hat, don’t care if I’m dating you for 1 year or 1 milenium, you pull some crap like this and I’m gone. No speech, no nothing, just gone. I’ve ghosted girls for far less when in relationships.

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre

- been there, know that stuff already from experience.

billtx49

Good that i told her not to bother me, until she figures her **** out, to which she was very upset of loosing the potential orbiter,followed by can we at least be friends - to which my reply was "Got enough friends".

From what she told me her boyfriend is emotionally wrecked, looking for casual hookup with her , will see how it goes and if she invests somehow.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. And the OP will be doing exactly the same thing to himself if he pursues this woman for anything other than no strings sex.
I have a feeling this girl is going to bring a whole lot more into his life than just no string sex.lol

Billtx49

Reaction score
Her boyfriend put HIMSELF in this position. The guys is a fool. Basically she’s keeping the boyfriend for whatever reason and getting sex from other guys
It’s a 2 person relationship, if she’s a behind your backer, he might not even know about her errant behavior. Rush to judgement is a fools errand …

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre

- been there, know that stuff already from experience.

billtx49

Good that i told her not to bother me, until she figures her **** out, to which she was very upset of loosing the potential orbiter,followed by can we at least be friends - to which my reply was "Got enough friends".

From what she told me her boyfriend is emotionally wrecked, looking for casual hookup with her , will see how it goes and if she invests somehow.
She’s never going to leave the boyfriend. I know girls like this. They do love to try the friends angle though, they can’t help it. Friends friends friends, women LOVE their damn male friends. Worst offer ever, I act insulted when a woman offers me her friendship.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Knew a girl for few months, hooked up in a club, walked her to her home where she couldn't stop kissing me, but refused for me to come over, tried few pull-pushes, didn't work and decided to leave it at that.

After 2 days, she calls and we meet
After she refused to come to your house, what did she say that made you agree to meet with her 2 days later?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a 2 person relationship, if she’s a behind your backer, he wouldn’t even know of her behavior. Rush to judgement is a fools errand …
Women can’t hide cheating for the most part. He should know her very well after a whole year. I bet she’s changed a lot and that’s the cause of his whining she mentioned.

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can’t hide cheating for the most part. He should know her very well after a whole year. I bet she’s changed a lot and that’s the cause of his whining she mentioned.
ye bro you are on point, while hooking up, every hour she was texting him some bull**** excuses.

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score
After she refused to come to your house, what did she say that made you agree to meet with her 2 days later?
didn't give it much thought, she invited me to grab a drink in the aftrenoon, though that i will be having fun this night, guess i was wrong.

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score
But hey, I also think she might be bull****ting me about the boyfriend story as something doesn't feel right, yet I don't see the reason for her to make it up

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sure of that? Because you're hanging around a girl right now who just fed you the "lets be friends" line hoping for casual sex.

Will see how it goes = orbiting.

Get laid or get out. No in between here.

She just dropped this on me today, and I cut her, will not hang around her anymore.

What I will do is just sit back and do my stuff, if she comes around and suggests to go out for drinks, hey why not,
if she doesn't no biggie.

Think thats the correct decision here, but as you mentioned only for sex as already got a girlfriend in the past whom i stole from her current boyfriend, and guess how it ended, she left me for some other guy..

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sure of that? Because you're hanging around a girl right now who just fed you the "lets be friends" line hoping for casual sex.

Will see how it goes = orbiting.

Get laid or get out. No in between here.
Yep! The let’s be friends line should have been your wake up of what to expect. It seems like you want to give this girl one shot so do that.....ONE SHOT AND ONE SHOT ONLY. Sex happens that one time or it doesn’t, then you decide what to do. Anymore than onetime and no sex then you can go ahead and declare yourself mayor of friendsville

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, managed to get a better view of the funny thing that happened, never someone before explained to me that she has a boyfriend after a hookup, seemed illogical to me - either want to **** me or don't go out with me again.

seems the backburner/orbiter/ljbf was the idea here. :D

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did the right thing by telling her to call you when she is single.

Having said that, she is clearly untrustworthy and I would never be exclusive with her
manipulative, deceiving personality traits, yeah just for casual sex, nothing else.

Interesting thought - do weak man make women deceiving/manipulative, so they can avoid the unpleasent conversations with them?
Or some of them are just the way they are?
T.e. Is it coming from us as man , as women are reflecting us, or it's the hypergamy/validation play always?