T.T. Boy
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2003
- Messages
- 237
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 44
Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You are more likely to get divorced than stay married. Those are the stats. Like 'em or not.Originally posted by Helter Skelter
If you could stay in your 20's forever sounds pretty good but that's not gonna happen.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
The stats also say 100% of all people dieOriginally posted by BobbDobbs
You are more likely to get divorced than stay married. Those are the stats. Like 'em or not.
why do you keep saying the ones who say no to marriage are pessimistic and cynical? this isnt making sense.Originally posted by KiInCollege
A true DJ would never be so pessimistic or cynical.
wheres the hope i can still meet that women, without marrying her?Where's the hope, fellas? The hope that maybe you'll meet a woman with the COMPLETE package: 9+ looks, 5'6", long hair, great attitude, rarely nags, respects you and loves sex? Before age 30?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
It is good to be optimistic, I hope that your optimism stays with you throughout the ups and downs of life, it will carry you far.Originally posted by KiInCollege
Where's the hope, fellas? The hope that maybe you'll meet a woman with the COMPLETE package: 9+ looks, 5'6", long hair, great attitude, rarely nags, respects you and loves sex? Before age 30?
Originally posted by dietzcoi
DO NOT GET MARRIED...... Do you want to play golf forever on the same hole?
Dietzcoi