T.T. Boy
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2003
- Messages
- 237
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 44
Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You are more likely to get divorced than stay married. Those are the stats. Like 'em or not.Originally posted by Helter Skelter
If you could stay in your 20's forever sounds pretty good but that's not gonna happen.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
The stats also say 100% of all people dieOriginally posted by BobbDobbs
You are more likely to get divorced than stay married. Those are the stats. Like 'em or not.
why do you keep saying the ones who say no to marriage are pessimistic and cynical? this isnt making sense.Originally posted by KiInCollege
A true DJ would never be so pessimistic or cynical.
wheres the hope i can still meet that women, without marrying her?Where's the hope, fellas? The hope that maybe you'll meet a woman with the COMPLETE package: 9+ looks, 5'6", long hair, great attitude, rarely nags, respects you and loves sex? Before age 30?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
It is good to be optimistic, I hope that your optimism stays with you throughout the ups and downs of life, it will carry you far.Originally posted by KiInCollege
Where's the hope, fellas? The hope that maybe you'll meet a woman with the COMPLETE package: 9+ looks, 5'6", long hair, great attitude, rarely nags, respects you and loves sex? Before age 30?
Originally posted by dietzcoi
DO NOT GET MARRIED...... Do you want to play golf forever on the same hole?
Dietzcoi