Whats the dif?

somewhatsuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo I jus have a 2 quick questions- 1) is there n e difference in a don juan and a player and 2) is it better to hold the stare till the chick breaks it or hold it for like 3 seconds then smile n look away

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm player is the guy that scores chiks without banging em.. Don Juan is the guy that bangs chiks without liking em.. I am both.. OK jk lol.. And never look AWAY when a girl is staring(its a sign that u r not interested) Smile to her and approach her if u can, And YES if she is UGLY then just show her the middle finger.. :D good luck

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude, you offer some terrible advice on here. I hope nobody actually follows it.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol^^^

lets stop posting for a while "shydude"

anyways
1. A playa is someone who doesnt care about women and is about sleeping with women by any means neccesary. Whether it is lies, bragging, or killing a best friend (overexaggeration but you get the point)
A Dj is someone who loves women and himself.
2. Either or would work. Sometimes you want to hold EC, but sometimes you give off the creepy stalker vibe. Just play it by ear each time. If it is one of those soul gazing stares I hold EC, but with just a looking around the room stare I hold for 2-3 seconds