Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the biggest AFC thing you used to do back in your AFC days?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not pretending to be a DJ by this post, I still consider myself an AFC, but I'm working real hard on that :D

Anyways I used to write LAME and really bad poetry for a girl I was gaga about. Here's an example:

Gilded moon, golden lakes
Ethereal dawn, lavender skies,
Such are the wonders and splendours of nature,
Humbly surpassed by the beauty of this angel.

Her eyes, brighter then thousand stars,
Infernal, yet divine, holding
The wonders of twilight and aurora,
Guide my ship through this celestial darkness.

Eternal shadows, shed by light, brought by naught
But a simple, yet enthralling smile
Bewitches my mind with the siren's promise
Of a crystalline heaven which I hold so near.

Her hair, of a treacherous beauty,
More mystifying then cloudless thunderstorms,
Brings men weeping to their knees in awe,
Turning children into heroes and men into cowards.

Her glorious silhouette, eternal sculpture
Of diamond, unaltered by time and weather,
Everlasting proof of her beauty, powerful enough
To bring back the departed from the grave.

Humbling beauty brings me to soar,
On pearlescent wings forever high,
Bringing me to the Zenith, to a realm
Holding the beauties of exquisite Eden.

Damn that poem is so badly written it's not even human. I donnu what the **** I was thinking back then. Worse part is, I'm a guy that appreciates good poetry... How could I even write this piece of trash is beyond me...

What about you guys?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Steals poem*

*Gets a multimillion dollar book deal*

Hey you said you didn't want it anymore! lol

Anyway seriously to answer the topic's question just about anything thats ever been considered AFC here I have done but probably the worst is in my youth imagining some perfect angel of a girl to come and sweep me away lmao.

Man we men are dreamers are we not?

soxfan31

Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst afc. Im still working on it, but i will meet a girl and the more time i spend with her the more i build her up in my head, until i consider her perfect. Then the sh;t hits the fan after that.

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
really my girl is writing ME a song **** all that! but great example. my biggest problem back then is I jumped at the moment to get to do soemthing for a girl. I took a few years but now I can hardly feed myself when im on a date, doors get opend for me, etc. I had to learn a way to show a girl that she had to earn my favors and it took a WHILE.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just when im beginning to roll up my sleeves and feel good about myself, someone is trying to have me talking about my past as an AFC???.... what the hell.. its gonna make you laugh anyway.. you asked for it!

1. my gf broke up with me and i learnt to play the piano and composed a track for her..
2. my gf slept behind my back and i told her.. 'its ok sweetheart, we are humans and we make mistakes.. i love you even more' (all the while patting her head and crying myself) haha... now i bet no one was more AFC than me.

3. abused her and called her names when she dumped me
4. cooked for her allowed her to call me her ***** (why was I so stupid?)
There is a lot you really don't want to hear cuz your EARS WILL BLEED (if they already aren't bleeding)

fast forward 4 years Well, my life is four million times better and I can have the most decent of chicks strip dance for me if she wants to get into my pants thanks sosuave.:whistle:

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
ducaro, don't sweat it hell thats just experience you've gained and you now know BETTER. i've probably done worse but its not big deal i kinda can't help but laugh when i think about things i've done, i've even used them to get me in a good mood before a date, or goin clubbin. i'd be laughing and my friends would be looking at me thinking i was high.

benjiprice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Ducaro, you learned to play the freaking piano (nevermind the song). That's sweet. Honestly you should call her up and thank her.

Spade_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a wonderful poem in my opinion. I used to write songs. When I learned just how AFC it was I was repulsed at them and hated it, but I couldn't bring myself to throw them away. Nearly a year later I found these songs again and realized that they are actually quite good and powerfully conveyed. Probably the best writing I have ever done in my life.

Sometimes I feel as if trying to and becoming a Don Juan robs us of what we are truly capable of when we allow ourselves to obsess over girls and be as sensitive as we can.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone posted this up on another forum and I just thought it was about as AFC as you can get.....

"Hey, that was me calling you the other day. I got your number from one of those private investigator sites on the Internet. The last four digits they gave me was wrong, so I tried a thousand combinations until I got to yours. By the way, I've been driving by your house every day, and there's this new Ford F150 parked outside that I hadn't seen before. Who does that belong to? You need to water your Magnolias, by the way, they're wilting. Hey, I wrote you a love poem. It's 10 pages long. I'm going to post it on your myspace as a comment. It's just to show you how much I love you and that I don't love anybody else. I had originally written it for my mom, but I changed the wording a little and dedicated it to you. I think about you all the time. The other day the microwave went "beep beep beep", I jumped up, and blurted out your name. I put you down as a reference for all the jobs I've been applying to lately, by the way. I don't have many friends that I could put on there, and I figured you wouldn't mind. I also put you on the emergency contact list for my lithium medication prescription. OK I gotta go finish my Half Life 2 game. I'm at the 300th level and I just unlocked a secret level where the FBI encryption codes get downloaded into the remote. See you soon, and I'll remember you with these pictures I got on my cell phone that I took from outside your window."

El Oh hEl! :crackup:

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spade_1 said:
That is a wonderful poem in my opinion. I used to write songs. When I learned just how AFC it was I was repulsed at them and hated it, but I couldn't bring myself to throw them away. Nearly a year later I found these songs again and realized that they are actually quite good and powerfully conveyed. Probably the best writing I have ever done in my life.

Sometimes I feel as if trying to and becoming a Don Juan robs us of what we are truly capable of when we allow ourselves to obsess over girls and be as sensitive as we can.
It's not a good poem... All I did was assemble fancy words, nothing more. It has no rhythm, it doesn't rhyme, it isn't symmetrical and doesn't follow and poetry rules. All I cared when I wrote this one was to make it as beautiful as possible to charm the girl. I have written so much better stuff then that...

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ayeee...that was painful! Lol.

Man, I cringed reading that. :)

Not just cos it was so bad, either. (It was bad, but since the girl most likely wasn't a budding literary critic, that aspect of it (its quality) wouldn't have mattered anyway. Hell, that's what most people think poetry is, so I'm sure she would have gotten giddy receiving it...unless she already reviled you beforehand.)

And I didn't cringe thinking about what a lovesick little baby it made you seem.

I cringed cos I have written much, much worse. Ho boy, I would never post the utter rubbish I once penned -- I'm red as a beetroot just thinking about it! You're a much braver man!

As I see it, the trouble with poetry is unless it's good, it's very, very bad. And then, everything you want to say has already been said much better than you could say it by someone else, anyway. Eg, "Drink to me only with thine eyes...", from Ben Johson's "To Celia". Okay, it's a bit saccharine, but still, it hits the spot. Imagine the girl reading that doozy (assume some education here). Ah man, who's gonna compete with that?

1. my gf broke up with me and i learnt to play the piano and composed a track for her..
Oh... my....

2. my gf slept behind my back and i told her.. 'its ok sweetheart, we are humans and we make mistakes.. i love you even more' (all the while patting her head and crying myself) haha... now i bet no one was more AFC than me.
...God!

Get the fkk outta here man!

Actually, I wanna hug ya. Ho-lee-cow. There have been bigger drips out there than me.

Come on the rest of ya...fess up! I'm riding high on this feeling of knowing I'm not history's greatest ever loser afterall.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the biggest AFC thing you used to do back in your AFC days?

What, no stalkers here?

When I was just out of high school and my gf dumped me, I was crawling around the woods like a sniper spying on her house.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I was like 19 I was totally AFC in love with this one girl - I was in her bed and her EX crawled in through the window right after we had sex ROFL - it turned into some big dramatic event with her lying to both of us. She had been cheating for a while, I just didn't want to see it. Denial at its finest.

It turns out she was playing both of us and I was too stupid in oneitis with her that I thought she was being genuine and loyal. I was a total AFC.

Spade_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't have to rhyme or have rythm it felt good on my ears. As for learning the piano thats great man, you improved in some way atleast. I have much worse horror stories than learning a new talent over a girl.

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is into you, you can present to her a good poem or a bad one, the point is not in the quality of the poem, but in the fact that you took time to write it for her... That is actually not AFC at all.... If a girl digs you, just like flowers and poems worked 100's of years ago, so they do now....

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I wish all my AFC behavior was behind me....(read some of my posts...sad)

I have done almost all of the things I read. I wrote poetry, songs, recorded songs on cd, bought flowers, presents, gave unlimited compliments, checked e-mails, forgave over and over, cheated to get back, spent hours thinking about her and what she was up to, went crazy when she talked to other guys, ....

I could seriously go on for a while. Man somebody beat me :trouble: But I have came a long long way. Not as far as I hope to but I have learned from all those times, and from SoSuave. I went from AFC to afC..

RESPECT

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet you, that you give any corny line or corny poem, and if u use it properly it will work... For example, imagine Brat Pit use one of them lines... Point is, don't matter what he says, its how he says it.. In his case its BRAT PIT saying it... Thus, you make your life success, girls will flow on you.. It is what it is.. Its in a girls nature to better her nest. She will seek out the best nest...

Good Cat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing quite as bad as some of these although I did write poetry for a girl once but she was already in love with me and it never lowered her IL. So the worst I can think of that I used to do often was when girl would break up with me I would try to talk them out of it and tell them it could work. It always made me feel so worthless and weak to be pleading with a girl to take me back. Pains me just thinking about those days. I still have a lot to learn thou.