What's the biggest AFC thing you used to do back in your AFC days?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic one-itis idiocy: not going for an easy lay with a gal who I was attracted to who was hitting on me hard because another gal I wanted more was there.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in HS, I started going to a youth group, specifically so I could talk to this one girl. It was pathetic. And I'm sure that pretty much bought my ticket to Hell. :D

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to want to be a leader so I would talk really loud, I would interrupt people and butt in on conversations. I never knew how annoying I was being.

Bonhomme said:
Classic one-itis idiocy: not going for an easy lay with a gal who I was attracted to who was hitting on me hard because another gal I wanted more was there.
I still fall for this one once in a while. I know now to just keep on truckin', just keep on doing your thing, and if you're feeling really brave call the other girl over and try to make her jealous... or maybe even get your first threesome goin.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was driving and i told my girlfriend that i loved her. she goes "For Real?". So i stopped my car in mid-traffic, get out, go on her side of the car (passenger side) and I open her door and tell her to her face: "Yes, I Really Love You.."

This happened yesterday, by the way

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, been there, got the t-shirt. I was really attracted to the one who was all over me, too; it's just that I had a super crush (okay, "one-itis") on the other one. Really, though, the issue was just as I was too pvssy to pursue the one-itis, I was also too much of a pvyss to do anything with the one who was all over me. Just an all around fvkwit is the simplest way to describe me.

Back in HS, I started going to a youth group, specifically so I could talk to this one girl. It was pathetic. And I'm sure that pretty much bought my ticket to Hell.
Hmm, I don't know if that's so bad. I mean, as long as you did end up talking to her etc. Sure, "live life on your terms" and all that jazz, but if there's someone you're really attracted to, a tactical move like that can't be all that bad. As long as you didn't just keep attending the youth group and sitting there like a moron, not saying anything to her, week after week, I think we can give you a pass. :)

One of my worst -- probably the worst -- examples of supplicative, wbafc-ish behavior was this hot chick I once knew asked me to give her and her friend a lift to her friend's boyfriend's house. So I take them, and she goes to me come past at about 8:30 and we'll go and do something together. That left me about an hour and a half to kill, and I had nothing to do. So I went to a couple of places in the city where I knew some people, but no one was around. I just ended up driving around the whole time. Then I go there to pick her up, and she goes to me, nah, I think I'll just hang around here with my friend. I just go, well okay, and slinked off like a total, total, toal fkkn loser. Even back then -- total fkkwit that I was -- I knew that acting like that was just about the unmanliest thing possible. What made it worse was that I knew what a manipulative bytch that chick was. We were "friends" (yeah, one of those hot girl/desperate hanger-on guy things) and in her weaker moments she would admit how much she enjoyed taking advantage of weak-willed guys. Lol, gotta hand it to her: she told me what she was like, and i still fell for it all. (Actually, I've got more examples from this chick. Man, this chick schooled me bad. If only I had been prepared to learn the lessons!)

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst AFC moment

I think it was my 10th grade year in high school. I had this huge crush on this one chick but I never told her because I always assumed that theres no way she would have any remote interest in me. So what did I do about this problem? Well in my regular old AFC chump ways back in those days- I did something really really dumb. I wrote her a letter saying telling that its okay if she doesnt like me or some old B.S. So I waited to after school. I seen her at her locker-I walked right up to her-done the ole "locker lean" routine crossed my legs like some badas* or something- gave her the letter- she read it, said okay and walked away. Here's the kicker about the whole thing though: SHE NEVER TURNED ME DOWN IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! lol... I literally wrote a letter to her turning my own self down before she could because I was so afraid of being rejected by her. Looking back on sh*t like that makes me laugh now but back then it was horrid.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
i was driving and i told my girlfriend that i loved her. she goes "For Real?". So i stopped my car in mid-traffic, get out, go on her side of the car (passenger side) and I open her door and tell her to her face: "Yes, I Really Love You.."

This happened yesterday, by the way

Wow man...thats all I can say.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Overanalyze, cry, beg, overreact.... the list is endless.