Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the best way to stop caring about women ?

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed at the minute I care too much , how do I knock that down?

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look for hobbies to take your focus off women. Play sport, go fishing, start working out, pursue a study course etc.
Once your mind is locked on to a pursuit that grabs your attention, women slide down the list of priorities

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picture yourself as above them.
Envision yourself as a king. Kings sit at the top of the throne.
All those beneath him serve him.

Just tweak your ego a little to make yourself feel important.
You'll have to learn from Narcissists, because they are the ones that have zero empathy for anyone else.

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Picture yourself as above them.
Envision yourself as a king. Kings sit at the top of the throne.
All those beneath him serve him.

Just tweak your ego a little to make yourself feel important.
You'll have to learn from Narcissists, because they are the ones that have zero empathy for anyone else.
How do you do that though , I struggle pretending to be someone I'm not , it irritates me

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start caring about yourself. Make yourself on the top of your priority list. That's the only way to go.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
probably many different answers.

instead, suggest really understand what a woman is. don't stop caring about them but do understand what they are. they are not like men.

after you understand them, they do and act exactly how you expect. when they misbehave you will know how to respond.

understand that they do not have the same ability to care that you do, instead, they will calculate the best deal they can, very much like a cat. the cat stays because it is a good deal for the cat.

if you are the best deal for the girl then you will have no problems.

two categories to consider.

1. can she get someone to commit to her that has more resources than you do.
2. can she get someone to breed with her that is genetically better than you.

the answer to both questions is yes. now... can she get that in one man... she must never think so. and you have to be aware of what she is and does and not allow her to fulfill getting a better choice than you for either category. If she does, you cut her loose.

when you tell, care too much it means that you do not yet understand. as a man you should care about all of your stuff and ppl you interact with. but know that why she is with you is a different reason than why you are with her. when you understand exactly what she is, it is very easy to make good business choices for your life. women are not evil, but they are women and different than men. take care of them like or even better than any other useful thing we have in our lives.

never have a need for their approval, translation is caring too much.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Masturbate frequently.

serious, next oneitus just crank one out and immediately after you’re like - meh, wtf do I care
I personally advise against this. I feel awesome when I channel my reserved sexual energy into pursuits I deem more worthy of my effort and attention. Masturbation is just temporary self-relief. Abstinence helps realign the mind towards more fulfilling activities.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is only 18. At his age I was going absolutely nuts over girls. I don’t think he’s mature enough to understand “f them like a tramp‘ or “be a king”.

If I was 18 again, would recommend not to focus on one women. If going to do something with a girl, have a plan. Don’t just hang around with her hoping she will fall in love. It may be tough, but if you get a girl alone, make some physical move, see how she responds.

But again, don’t get obsessed with one women. Keep trying to get close to any woman you find attractive.

Reaction score
You don’t tbh

and I already know some try hard with 1k posts plus on a forum about dating women is going to get triggered by this simple three word post cough cough Hillary M!

Last edited:

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just close your eyes, imagine a woman you really dig, now imagine paying her child support for the next 18 yrs while she bangs other dudes and maybe lets you see your kid if she deems you worthy. Imagine giving her half your stuff if/when you get divorced. Imagine not being able to buy the food you really want to eat cause you cant afford it, much less going out and doing fun things cause thats not in your new post divorce budget. Imagine 18 yrs of wondering why you didnt just jack off that one time and how your life would be so much better if you had. Women are a long prison sentence if you make one misstep and this girl you thought was so wonderful turns out to be a cold greedy b*tch instead. 18 yrs is a long time.......just ask me how i know?