Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats the best way to achieve a 'dont give a fvck' attitude?

The_Shnitz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont wanna give a ****. i spend most of my time worrying about what people think of me. Whats good, meditation, what?

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shnitz
I dont wanna give a ****. i spend most of my time worrying about what people think of me. Whats good, meditation, what?
Flirt with the women you know won't turn you down. Flirt with women far far outside your circle. Go to another town if possible.

Don't get freaky with them just flirt enough to realize your worth in their eyes. You will then internalize that you are good enough to get 1s. Then go to 2s you will not fear than as they are only slightly better in your mind than 1s. then 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, etc.

By the time you realize that half the 7s would love to get to know you you lose any fear of the 9s and 10s etc.

The 9s think highly of a guy that has 5 6s chasing after him cause women don't realize they 9s and the other is 6s as much as we do. Just like you probably don't rate yourself the same as women rate you.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how it started for me was, getting dressed in the morning, i was putting something on and i said to myself "i don't want to wear this, people might think... wait, fvck what people think" and went on what i was doing. then, i was going to make a comment about this gay kid to my gf and her friends and i thought to myself "i shouldn't say that, i wouldn't want people to think im a homophobe... wait, **** what people think."

eventually i just got to the point where i say what i want to whoever i want, youll catch yourself thinking that way, and when you can stop it, eventually it becomes your nature. oh yeah, fvck what you think to.

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Date a couple of ugly chicks that you dont care about. You will be able to act exactly how you want without fear of losing them by saying something wrong, because you really dont want to date them anyway!! Transfur that same attitude to some hot chicks and you will be surprised by the results.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This attitude is achieved by having nothing left to lose. (of any spiritual value)

Find out what you're afraid of, confront it repeatedly and then you'll have no fear. You're there.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Whats the best way to achieve a 'dont give a fvck' attitude?

Originally posted by DJnomore
just flirt enough to realize your worth in their eyes.
I like it!!!!

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
1)Stop trying to "not give a fuck" because you obviously "give a fuck" about the situation.

2)Stop worrying about everything.You have little control of how other feel or how they percive what you do.

3)Obey your gut feeling even if it feels ackward.

Reaction score
Simple,

Be honest with yourself and with others!

red sky30

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Date a couple of ugly chicks that you dont care about. "

there is no way i can do that. I couldn't look myself in the mirror. I'd rather be alone.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good way to achieve the state of mind you're seeking is to put yourself first. That is to say, do what you want, when you want. While there are certain ethical and legal rules you should obey in your daily life, the self-imposed conformity of society appears to be affecting your thought processes. You need to break out of the conformist mold by setting your own style and having the confidence to maintain that style in the face of others.

Consequently, you need to decide what makes you -- YOU. Find a style of dress and mannerisms that fits who you think you are. Many people on this site recommend emulating your favorite movie star, or even closer to home, a person who you respect and admire for his accomplishments. By deciding who you are, you will distinguish yourself from everyone else, and in turn, not really care what they think. Why should you care what others think of you if you're being true to yourself and your goals in life? Let them continue to conform to the styles and ambitions of others -- you've got better things to do.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
By realizing that you are gonna die one day and that 99.9 of life is trivial.

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea

This is exactly what happen to me i used to care what everybody said about me then it was like who gives a fvck and that attitude just took over me but, now i say things that are pretty mean when i dont really mean to say them like, i told this chick are you cold she was like no, then i said ur always complaining that you are though. Or hey you died your hair (she says yea) i said it looked better the way it was before (Doh!!) Anyways it has its ups and downs

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The easiest way to achieve a "don't give a fvck" attitude is...well...to stop giving a fvck. :)

Simple enough, eh? LOL

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
I know what you think: "But!People still think I am xyz or that they think what I did was stupid".

Well get a ****ing clue: Unless you do something outrageosly offending and stupid, noone will ever get out of their way to judge you. If some people( use this word loosely, in that case) eventually get out of their way to be-little you, its your job to put them on track.

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Reaction score
here'z a hint:

Don't ask for advice, follow your own, make up your own rules. F#@! what they think. Better yet, F!@! what you think. 10 times out 10 we think people are saying negative things about us. Well the truth is, it is out of our own lack of personal pride that our mind creates these fibs. When you begin to become too paranoid and too self concious, snap out of that confusion and say positive things to take the place of them.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shnitz
The best way to achieve this attitude is to think that you are better than everyone. Don't ever say it out loud or tell anyone... but in your mind think that you are better than everyone and that you could get any chick you want.

Another way to achieve a don't give a fock attitude, is to treat peoples emotions as non-existent. This works well, especially with women.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wheelin&dealin, you hit the bullseye with that post...

Thinking you're better than everyone else or disregarding the importance of everyone else will most definetly make you aquire a "don't give a fvck" attitude. BUT the problem with that attitude is that it could be taken to the extreme. A person could walk into a jewelry store and shoplift just because he or she doesn't give a fvck about economics LoL

Another way to achieve a "don't give a fvck" attitude is to think you're destined for greatness. Now that's much more realistic than thinking you're the greatest when you produce mediocre work.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THA REALNESS By realizing that you are gonna die one day and that 99.9 of life is trivial.

i agree!!!!!!

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking like that will make you aquire a "depressed" attitude...you'll be living with no sense of porpuse...

Last edited: