Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the best response to someone who flakes on the date?

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
My game.

If she flakes, I move on.
I dont call.
I dont text.
I dont look back on what could've been.

I delete her number and move on to the next.
We are men, not tools.
We should not put up with this behavior from no woman.

The reason men ask this question is because of emotion.
We need to work off logic and not emotion. Let them act with emotion, not us.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flake = delete!

***** is dead to me. #next! I don't care if her mom died or her brother is getting the electric chair. Not my problem. flake is no longer a contact. she can hit me up under a catastrophic situation.

Random flake with no legit reason and follow up = block + delete!

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering why not return the flake? When she offers new plans you no show. That sweet revenge.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The correct response to being flaked on should from a place that you already have 4 other women hoping you'd text them to meet.

If one flakes, it wouldn't matter really. Your plans are set you're going anyway.

The "No worries all good" response originates from that mindset.

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
The correct response to being flaked on should from a place that you already have 4 other women hoping you'd text them to meet.

If one flakes, it wouldn't matter really. Your plans are set you're going anyway.

The "No worries all good" response originates from that mindset.
Yeah, but that's boring. I would have way more fun rescheduling and then no showing her.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop that plate and spin different plates. :rolleyes:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flake = delete!

***** is dead to me. #next! I don't care if her mom died or her brother is getting the electric chair. Not my problem. flake is no longer a contact. she can hit me up under a catastrophic situation.

Amen brother

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Amen brother
Blocking and deleting is butthurt behavior.

Simply moving on is sufficient to deal with a flake.

If she comes back around, she has to come to your place, make you dinner, and suck your d!ck before you agree to another date.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything was good in the run up to out date and yesterday when I said I was starting work, she said "Have a nice shift, see you tomorrow :)" so all good, but 5 hours before our date today she sent a text saying "Hey, had a huge fight with my housemate/best friend and honestly I feel like crap. Can we postpone the date for tonight? Really don't feel like going out. Sorry".

Now I know this date will never happen or she doesn't actually want to go through with it as she didn't offer an alternate day, but what's the BEST matured response to flaking like this?
Just block her and then delete the number. It's not worth dealing with women with this level of interest.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Blocking and deleting is butthurt behavior.

Simply moving on is sufficient to deal with a flake.

If she comes back around, she has to come to your place, make you dinner, and suck your d!ck before you agree to another date.
Moving on is good, but were you able to figure out where you went wrong or learn anything from the situation?

I have a 1 strike policy like most men on here do. I also have standards. High value mindset. If she don't eventually submit, you know to quit.

Why is this trope of blocking and deleting a girl meaning the man is butthurt? AFAIC, the girl is more interested in being with her GF's, her TV's, and Tyrone, or Beta Bob who's flying her to Hawaii tomorrow. So when the girl flaked, there was either a better guy in the picture or not enough interest or investment from her to you. Competition is everywhere for any given woman, even outside of your home state. Most men don't buy these female excuses.

What's the likelihood of a flake coming back around anyway? About 1/256. Even then if she does, is it for an alpha role or some beta attention? My money's not on the 1/256 chance it's the former, that's for sure. Why keep dead or stale leads in your phone? To remind yourself of how many L's you took over the last 6 months? There's no joy in that, nor in reading the flake and rejection excuses you received.

Of course a woman won't lose sleep when she's blocked and deleted. Unless it was from a celeb or a millionaire. Otherwise, she MIGHT get pissed about losing you as a platonic friend, ego booster, emotional tampon, Onlyfans subscriber, free meal supplier, pic liker, or orbiter. Remember that men win when there's sex. Women win from validation and attention and gaining orbiters and resources. FAIAP, chasing, persisting, and pursuing are just extra validation and rewarding to a girl who just told you to go to hell. She treats you bad, and you want more? Dumb glutton for punishment you are. Extra points if you do get her out and you allow yourself to get used as a foodie call.

Now tell me, how the hell does blocking or deleting a girl make you look butthurt? Some girls consider a guy who's not responding to her flake text to be butthurt. Anybody wanna take a stab at this?

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Reach out if you want to reschedule." Then I forget about her, unless she gets in touch. Otherwise I just assume she isn't interested and move onto the next one.
The above response is good. You made the effort and she bailed. You put the ball in her court and just back away. If she's game she will make some type of effort to spend time with you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've had good success with "Just so I am clear...are you canceling or asking to reschedule?"

If they interested they will usually ask for a reschedule, if they are canceling you will get some run around BS or excuse. I let those go immediately.

If they ask to reschedule I'll tell them cool, but the ball is in their court for that. Most of the time this gets them to chase a little bit because it makes them feel uncertain.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flake = delete!

I don't know man. That seems a little insensitive if her brother is getting the electric chair that night. I'd probably give her a pass.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost never get flaked on by women these days. But on the rare occasion that it happens, I just mimic an automated message you get when you cancel an appointment. “This confirms that you have successfully canceled your appointment”. It’s kind of humorous, shows you don’t give a fvck, makes her hamster spin and leaves the ball in her court…all at the same time.

gabvfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be a ****test like the others have claimed, It happened to me aswell a couple times and I ended up going out with the same chick I think they just want to see if you are not gona over react aswell and throw a tantrum.

The best response is to not respond at all I guess, just answer "K" or "Ok" maybe leave her on seen it will make her confused and start to wonder about many things, specially why you didn't get mad or perhaps you have other chicks all that high value type of stuff.
If she feels like she's missing out she will reach out to you again and maybe ask you if you are mad (in which case you should say no) or trying to re schedule in any case the power dynamic shifted to you and you don't end up looking desperate.

gabvfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything was OK until it was time for her to actually do something, like show up for a date, which is when the BS and lies started. Best response: "OK". Leave it at that unless she suggests meeting another time, which she probably won't.

By the way, I wouldn't believe a word of that BS excuse. It doesn't even make sense - you have a fight with your housemate and therefore want to sit at home with them all evening?
Basically what she means with they had a fight, is that they have ****ed and now she wants to stay with him all evening.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything was good in the run up to out date and yesterday when I said I was starting work, she said "Have a nice shift, see you tomorrow :)" so all good, but 5 hours before our date today she sent a text saying "Hey, had a huge fight with my housemate/best friend and honestly I feel like crap. Can we postpone the date for tonight? Really don't feel like going out. Sorry".

Now I know this date will never happen or she doesn't actually want to go through with it as she didn't offer an alternate day, but what's the BEST matured response to flaking like this?

Say no worries, then wait hit her up again and then pull a no show on her. Only pursue her after that if she starts chasing you.

I just cancelled on a girl last night actually because i was a bit hungover feeling from Friday night and just felt like watching a football game and staying in for the night. Told her i didn't feel well and today would be better. She agreed.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had good success with "Just so I am clear...are you canceling or asking to reschedule?"

If they interested they will usually ask for a reschedule, if they are canceling you will get some run around BS or excuse. I let those go immediately.

If they ask to reschedule I'll tell them cool, but the ball is in their court for that. Most of the time this gets them to chase a little bit because it makes them feel uncertain.
Nice. I usually delete and go get more girls. Block if they cross lines or breach any boundaries. In same headspace as @darksprezzatura make moves and level up. Come with @baeeeees or get left behind. More time for biz, crypto, source new girls, and make move in life. The cost evaluation ROI is must be beneficial. #next at sign of ambiguity.

MrEkko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am of the opinion to forgive flaking once, but only once. I would let a few days go by and then casually text to sense the mood and ask to go out again. It has worked for me in the past, especially when the flaking was not done on the first date. If I don't get a solid yes then I proceed with deleting her number and moving on.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take the roommate out on the ticket she flaked on....