Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the best (free) way to learn and implement ss?

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one's for all you ss officionados... sexpdx, xblitz etc. I've done some EXTREMELY limited ss type stuff, and gotten some interesting positive reactions. How do I learn more and start incorporating it? Could you suggest a crash course of exercises for gradual implementation? Right now all I know is a very vague outline of the theory, and a few specific patterns I've found online.

Thanks in advance,
-X

cynetix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I too am interested in how to start putting myself in the right mindset for eliciting values and using patterns to enhance my conversational skills. Establishing rapport with people is something in which I've always wanted to improve, whether involving women or not. I've started attempting NLP, namely on a date with this girl a few days ago, with positive (I think) results, but it felt as if I was barely touching the tip of an iceberg.

cynetix

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cynetix:
I too am interested in how to start putting myself in the right mindset for eliciting values and using patterns to enhance my conversational skills. Establishing rapport with people is something in which I've always wanted to improve, whether involving women or not. I've started attempting NLP, namely on a date with this girl a few days ago, with positive (I think) results, but it felt as if I was barely touching the tip of an iceberg.

cynetix
go to imesh.com get p2p software

do search for ross jeffries. Got his ss course and all the cds for free. I must say I was skeptical at first but I tried just a few of the things I learned 24hrs after I read them, chick was so hot after a 30 min massage she had to give it up! =) This $hit really works!

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be more specific. What in particular did you try of his?

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what that other guy said about imesh.com. However, there is one thing more important in my opinion and that is to go to fastseduction.com and download the archive of all the posts from MrSex4uNYC. Just reading what he writes gives you the attitude, he lays it out perfect. He is a little bit more focused on not caring than someone like me but it will still do you a lot of good to read it.

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sidenote. MrSex4uNYC's attitude is very similar to xblitz44x. Their posts read similarly only the level of experience reflected is like blitz and I combined times ten.

------------------

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricardo:
Be more specific. What in particular did you try of his?
I tried out his "weasel phrases(I think that is what they are called)" Basicly if you get the ss workbook there are some phrases or commands that make a person feel the desired response subconsciencly (sp?). Basicly by using a few phrases and then describing a image in vivid detail by using powerful and emotional words you can put the subject under a trance\horny like mood. Kinda like poetry, if you are artistic and imaginitive you will do well with SS... When I was reading this stuff I was like, man I will feel completely like a shaft saying this type of stuff.

Well I had the courage to test it out since me and a past flame were sitting around and I had really nothing to loose. I knew she just wanted to be friends and didn't want sex, so I was working with someone that was very difficult in the first place, her mind was set and I was putting this ss stuff to test. Since I really didn't expect sex since that was pretty aparent by the way she acted, I just wanted to learn and practice to see if she would pick any thing up. Now let me say real quick that I didn't read past the weasel phrases chp 4 when 1-3 are confidence builders..... This is how it went

1. I made her comfortable we just started fluff talk. I got into her interests, etc. Get her to smile & laugh.

2. She brought up the subject about roses, becuase we saw them on the tv. I then asked her what was it about rosing that made her love them so much. She begain going into more detail.

3. I jumped in and started a "weasel phrase" about how roses smelled and how the pedals felt being very discriptive and thowing in sexual innuendos with the references providing the way I wanted her to feel. I kinda felt gay talking about this but I just let it flow. Again I was being very general about the sexual references so that she would catch the comeon and also let her imagine allowing her to give her the feelings I was saying. I cannot give you more details on what I said because I kinda just flowed and I didn't predetermine what I was going to say....I just went with it! Well after this she said to me that she always felt this strong bond towards me and that she loves me....I just about hit the floor. Not totally understanding the powers I wanted to take a shower as I grinned to myself. I told her I will be back, leaving the door at crack on purpose. She is in there 5 mins later and the rest I will leave to your imagination....

So yes SS works well, I don't want to rely on that as my only skill but will use it when needed. I highly recommend the speed seduction books by ross jeffries, don't pay for them!

for ss to work
1. confidence
2. cannot be desperate
3. must be creative and discriptive.

All in all this was my first try at ss. As you all can see it works well! I think I have a good future for this ss stuff. It is so easy and I love how there eyes light up.

-mack on!

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything similar to imesh that can be used with a mac and would likely have this stuff?

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Posts DJ's keep it up.

I also want to learn some SS and NLP stuff and all the more content helps.

------------------
Skill is often no more than CONFIDENCE.

"If you do something, you'll reap rewards."

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face" -Eleanor Roosevelt

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to bump this, because it is getting late, and I want to look this up tomorrow.

I, too, and going to go into the SS patterns. I have always had a natural inclination for it, and think I would do well with it.

I'm not looking to score, really. I'm just looking for something to have fun with, and I think this is it.

Canadian Idol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll bump it too, every bit of info helps.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok but let's think of some different patterns now. We have the rose pattern, the incredible connection pattern, there have to be some more that are great!

ONe more reason why we need an SS forum. I am just researching this after years of knowing it existed.

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting..

You know, I never figured ss was much good. But these pists have swayed that decision I must admit..

Are speed seduction and NLP the same things?

And PDX, do you have AIM/AOL?

message me;

-ekschaxze

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been practicing it more and I have really liked my results. Learning this material alone has been a huge confidence booster. At this point I am going to rely on DJ'ing people I just met and then once on a date I will us SS. I highly recommend people that are interested in the subject to get some info on it! Remember www.imesh.com search for Ross Jeffries.

The things I have learned so far is that anything of interest to the woman you can used in a SS pattern. IT can be hunting, dancing, reading, cutting hair, it dosn't matter if you are origional and a free spirit. Release the poet inside of you.

ex. Start talking getting good rapport, ask her about her interests. She says she likes dancing. That is your que to go into a SS pattern. Tell her you love dancing and when you begin to feel the music beat it starts to send a tingling sensation from your toes, up your legs around the inside of your thighs and then explode thoughout your entire body. A person can get so into the dance that they begin to ignore everyone around them besides the person they are with. As you are dancing you really shouldn't begin to feel such a intense connection but it begins to consume you to the point where you want to loose control...etc..etc...

Instead of saying "yeah I like dancing to" I described the the feelings that I wanted her to experience by allowing her to use her imagination. She then feels a bond with you even if you didn't like her hobbie/interest. Alot of times this bond is enough to get you laid. Remember to get in her pants quickly you must unlock her imagination. I am still working on the connection aspect of SS, I want to perfect it before moving on. I will be getting into working with quotes shortly.

Quotes are basicly things you say that are sexual innuendos but instead of you saying them directly you pass them off as someone elses words and link them to yourself. They are very powerful and will really only need to be used if you cannot get laid by the connection part of the SS. I will post more once I get to this section of SS. There needs to be a good balance between DJ and Seducer to become a true womanizer.

On a side note I am very happy with my results. If you like I will tell you my progression and give some hints onto what is working and what is not for me, along with a few tutorials. I noticed conversations have been more powerful and less boring then when I used the AFC "yeah I like that to" or other topic ending comments. I become more descriptive on why I like something and put feelings into the person I am talking with. It is very easy to fake a similar hobbie\interest with a woman if you can descibe it well. You don't even have to like the same things but the way to descibe it will make all the difference. The results have been awsome, not only with women but also in my job and other aspects in my life.

-mack on!

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ekschaxze:
Interesting..

You know, I never figured ss was much good. But these pists have swayed that decision I must admit..

Are speed seduction and NLP the same things?

And PDX, do you have AIM/AOL?

message me;

-ekschaxze
Sorry, man. You caught me at the wrong time for this. I am about to take a break from IM's because it's getting to the point where I need another monitor to handle all the traffic. Not to be a d1ck, because I normally would, you just caught me at a bad time.

------------------

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX:
Sorry, man. You caught me at the wrong time for this. I am about to take a break from IM's because it's getting to the point where I need another monitor to handle all the traffic. Not to be a d1ck, because I normally would, you just caught me at a bad time.

Any ideas from expert seducers on my approach or any new ideas and theories for SS? Is there anything that I am not comprehending correctly? I would like to here your imput and maybe some ideas and suggestions!

[This message has been edited by Sir Shags Alot (edited 11-05-2002).]

tome4_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricardo:
Ok but let's think of some different patterns now. We have the rose pattern, the incredible connection pattern, there have to be some more that are great!

ONe more reason why we need an SS forum. I am just researching this after years of knowing it existed.
Yeah, I also knew of it's existence for a long time and only now am starting to lears SS, thanks to so mch hype it gt on this site.
And we do need the SS forum.

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have practical tips, or drills that they could suggest that helped them to learn? Anything you could say would probably help immensely at this point.

If anyone has the Ross Jeffries course, are there any drills/exercises suggested in that?

Thx
-X