Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the best compliment you got from a woman?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Have also had quite a few women tell me that I taught them things about their body that they never knew and how amazing it was to be with a man like that...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You make me feel like a woman".

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female stranger in a taproom who I'd been standing behind about 3 spots back in line. I caught her looking at me, and we glanced at each other back and forth. As she left after paying, she put her hand on my arm and said "I need to go home to my family but I just have to say you are absolutely beautiful."

Then there was my FB friend who texted me
" Congrats...my total Dyke lesbian friend wants you. LMAO Too funny. "
I replied "Hey I love the attention. Made my night."​

LOL....she is a sweetheart. Not your type...but totally sweet.

I dunno I get a lot of attention from the lesbians. Daddy issues?​

Nah...you are just Hot. Deal with it. LOL

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It started to happen to me when I was in the military. Women would ask about me in front of me. It sounds funny. Like a woman would ask a guy next to me “who’s he? What’s his name?” And the guy would be like “uhhhhh. Why don’t you ask him yourself? He’s standing 5 feet away from you.” And then the woman would try to make eye contact with me but she would look as if she was trying to stare into the sun.

I was always perplexed by this behavior. I thought maybe it was because I was socially awkward. Then one day I was standing next to a bouncer friend of mines outside a bar in San Francisco. A woman walked up to us and asked if the place was happening that night. The bouncer said “well my friend is here so of course it is”. He was referring to me. And she said “what’s his name?” And I was like wtf??? I’m standing right here, lmao. And my bouncer friend said “why dont you ask him?” And she looked stunned and said “well......he’s obviously a beautiful guy. He doesn’t need me to boost his ego.” And then she ran into the bar, lol.

Just this past weekend I attended a Labor Day weekend social gathering and the same thing happened. A woman kept asking about me to a friend of mines while I was literally sitting right next to her, lol.

Ive realized now that the greatest compliment is women being completely intimidated by your presence. There’s attraction. There’s admiration. And then there’s complete intimidation where the idea of you and her interacting is beyond her capacity to handle.

This does not mean I am super dominant, however. Not all women are intimidated by me. Only women in my.......wavelength. To women in my wavelength, it looks like serendipity. Like I just appeared out of their fantasies. So they are in a state of shock and awe. They managed to let go of romantic expectations and then I suddenly show up and their minds can’t believe it.

That’s how real romance works. A woman who is truly attracted to you Is completely intimidated by you. You blow her fuse. And she has a hard time composing herself around you. Making eye contact with you is like looking at the sun for her. That’s the electric sexual and romantic energy needed to spark an epic romance.
This is often the case. Women will take one look at me and assume I'm a heart and back breaking monster. Sometimes they'll go very much out of their way to make sure they don't have a chance of flirting with me. That doesn't stop them from melting in my arms and jumping in my bed with minimal charm.

Sometimes it feels like a disadvantage. A girl is so intimidated that she's paranoid about losing herself and making sluutty mistakes so she's extra defensive and avoids me at all costs. But in reality this just means she's not confident enough in herself to enjoy me.

One time at a new office a fit mid 20s joined and sat on the other side of the giant room from me(probably 100 people in the room). I didn't think she was that hot but some of the other guys were creaming their pants over her so I made a bet that I could lay her. I casually asked her out on some lunch walks and on a walk eventually said something like 'I want to kiss you but I don't want any drama at work..' to which she replied that she was worried about the same. I planted a kiss on her anyway and she tackled me to the ground, rolling around with me in the grass. We started fuucking each other's brains out every day at lunch, she was actually pretty hot with her clothes off. She confessed how she sat on the other side of the room so that she wouldn't be distracted by me, and about all these little tricks she did to make sure she wasn't getting wet at work and distracting herself.

When women are scared that they won't be able to control themselves around me it's cute. When they take active measures to reduce the chance of spontaneous flirting/fuucking I'm flattered. As if they are so prone to losing it around me that they have to plan ways to avoid me, for the sake of their panties. Talk about feeling godly.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent a voice note to a WhatsApp group, a guy in the group makes a bad comment on it, then a girl there replied, "no, his voice is nice. I love his laugh"

I think I might have gotten better ones but this came to mind

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goes to show you the amount of simps in the world. I don’t know who and what the hell brainwashed men into thinking attractive women are goddesses and cannot be bothered unless we run serious game on them. But it’s beyond pathetic. It’s THEIR Job to be crushing on you. Not the other way around. The guy is supposed to be the target, not the woman.
I agree with your premise but your tales continue to convince me you must be pretty high up on the looks scale. Your approach seems to be show up and the girls get attracted to you. To your credit, you are quick to take the initiative and take the advantage of it. But what you are missing is a lot of the "simps" (less attractive males) simply can't or don't get that kind of reaction, or if they do it happens much more rarely. That in turn is going to affect their confidence, so it's no surprise they aren't as quick to take up the challenge.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She eagerly paid to extend the date in order to spend more time with me. Words are meaningless to me.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Your fart smells like strawberries...":love:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comipliments mean nothing. The multitude of them are just chatter.

"Yea thats great sweetheart i know."
"My sandwich please."?

Actions are literally everything and how she treats you. They can and will literally tell you anything your boy brain wants to hear. Master manipators.
It makes me recall a couple of young women who traveled together to a weekend camping trip I was at. Now I was married but my family wasn't along. These two independent girls were totally intimidated about backing up the borrowed RV. I simply did my "dad duty" and backed it into the spot, got it level in a couple small moves and they both got totally domestic. I remember the one 20 something literally offering "can I make you a sandwich?" and I was amazed at how feminine they became when I did my "Strong Male Role".

Looking back, It was the first time I'd had a woman younger than I, offer an "act of service" .

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Comipliments mean nothing. The multitude of them are just chatter.

"Yea thats great sweetheart i know."
"My sandwich please."?

Actions are literally everything and how she treats you. They can and will literally tell you anything your boy brain wants to hear. Master manipators.
Agreed. Pay attention to what they do (or don’t), and not to what they say (especially during sex).

“Your **** is so big”, “I came 27 times”. It’s all bullcrap. The minute things go sideways, she will tell her girlfriends you suck in the sack and your **** is tiny.

The best compliment I can get in bed is when I f*** them so hard they can’t put together a coherent sentence. That’s the only time I can be sure they are not bull****ting me.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Pay attention to what they do (or don’t), and not to what they say (especially during sex).

“Your **** is so big”, “I came 27 times”. It’s all bullcrap. The minute things go sideways, she will tell her girlfriends you suck in the sack and your **** is tiny.

The best compliment I can get in bed is when I f*** them so hard they can’t put together a coherent sentence. That’s the only time I can be sure they are not bull****ting me.
You suck in the sack and your **** is tiny is said by design to destroy your image. If you fvcked enough of them so they knew it was all lies then she'll sound stupid. But they'll repeat it and tell new females so they stay off of you. Once a female has taken you down several notches she wants you to stay there. Her ego depends upon it