Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the best compliment you got from a woman?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it was "You'll surely get your future wife pregnant first-time" after blowing a huge load on her. Too bad I don't remember who said it...

What's yours?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all seriousness, one of my favorites was "Sam, you're like a black dude trapped inside a white dude's body." I got what she was trying to say.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I asked my then girlfriend if she would follow me in her car to a place and she said "ohhh...I think I would follow you just about anywhere..."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember one time, it was very early after I had just started reading seduction material, some girl called me a jerk. I was never into jerk game, but I couldn't help but be a little pleased.

I'm sure that's not the best compliment I've had, but it's the first that came to mind.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god your diick feels amazing! After sex " you are a bastard".

logicallefty

Reaction score
“I didn’t know it was possible to have 15 orgasms so close together like that”

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive realized now that the greatest compliment is women being completely intimidated by your presence. There’s attraction. There’s admiration. And then there’s complete intimidation where the idea of you and her interacting is beyond her capacity to handle.
It's amazing when that happens. Only did happen to me a few times.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know what the ‘best’ is. So I’ll just go with the latest. Last month a client told me ; ‘You’re handsome. You have beautiful eyes.’

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger my boy asked this lady he know what she would rate me she said a 9. I wasn't in shape either but not fat, I've been called fine and even had women stalk me a few times.

Now enough tooting my own horn I have been called ugly to or I'd her some chicks say he's not even all that.

Preference my friends that's all it is