Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's supplements do you take and where do you get them at?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 39 and have used amino acid creatine and tons of different protein shakes come to find out protein shakes are highly overrated along with diet pills and mostly protein just wanted to know what's something to take and where do you buy it from i'm a huge fan of vitamin shoppe.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Antioxidants. Milk thistle because I drink alcohol, also grapefruit seed, elderberry, and an antioxidant blend product, also whatever I find on clearance, like dandelion root or mushroom extracts. Vitamin D as well, may help against covid.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
"Habits" Vegan protein shake by "Not a Fancy Kitchen". Biotin. Toco Sorb. All of them from Amazon. I also use some natural stuff to keep my sugar levels in check but its only available in Mexico.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Habits" Vegan protein shake by "Not a Fancy Kitchen". Biotin. Toco Sorb. All of them from Amazon. I also use some natural stuff to keep my sugar levels in check but its only available in Mexico.
tribedoce vitamin B complex shots are also good ammo for the arsenal. Clean energy and mental focus. I take the shots every 6 months here in Mexico.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take:

multi-vitamin
Vitamin E :cool:
fish oil
Co-Q10
Lutein & Zeaxanthin

I had been taking Vitamin D & calcium, but I'm not so sure that the calcium could cause problems with arteries, especially since I take the fish oil & multivitamin.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take:

multi-vitamin
Vitamin E :cool:
fish oil
Co-Q10
Lutein & Zeaxanthin

I had been taking Vitamin D & calcium, but I'm not so sure that the calcium could cause problems with arteries, especially since I take the fish oil & multivitamin.
fish oil man. I try to eat a fillet of alaskan wild salmon everyday. Probiotics for a healthy gut is vital as well.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends on what you want to get out of your body
Just don't start taking silver ... as you might turn into a Smurf. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Karason began turning blue around 15 years ago after he used a silver-based formula to treat dermatitis.

He also drank colloidal silver, a treatment made of silver particles suspended in liquid.
Paul-Karason - PAPA SMURF.jpg

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Multi vit
Tumeric
Magnesium
Omega 3
Spoon of Sea Moss

Also for Iodine to fight the Flouride we are poisoned with;
Kombu Kelp & Dried Wakame - don't go name brand/big store for this. Don't go with Iodine drops/pills either. Go seaweed.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it do,?
B12 is used for a lot of things, most importantly to from red blood cells. People low in b12 (vegetarians typically) have symptoms of anemia among other things. I found out over the summer and was severely deficient and was experiencing paresthesia, they gave me shots two times then b12 in pill form ever since at 2000iu. The shots are higher doses I think and hit you much quicker then slowly building up in your system. b12, It's great for energy, metabolism, nerve function and whole bunch of other ****. Everyone should get some b12 going.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall in the mid 00s the optimen multivitamin we had in Europe was the same one from the US, few pills and I was raging horny then we had our "protectors" demanded the manufactures to make an euro version with less staff and it no longer works...same thing for lean xtreme in the mid 10s.

Those two were amazing supplements, wish I had them now in the original formula.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Multivitamin
Omega 3 Fish Oil
D3
B Complex
Zinc
C
L-Citrulline
L-Lysine
DHEA
Ashwagandha

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Liquid Boron when I feel needed (lowers shbg)
Vitamin k2&D3 (because it's more bio available than d3 alone)
Citrus Bergamot (helps lipids)
Astragalus Root (helps lipids, immune system, kidney health)
Super Enzymes (helps digestion)
Betaine HCL (helps digestion)
P5P (nervous system support)
Whatever supplements come in pre-workout

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10,000 IU Vit D
180mg Vitamin K Mk-7
400-600 mg Mag Glycinate
2mg Copper Chelate
50 Mg Zinc Monomethionine
2-3g fish oil

Also I have been taking Fadogia Agrestis for raising Test levels (Total T went from from 600 ng/dL to 1200), stinging nettle root and Boron (reduce SHBG).

Last, before a workout I take anywhere from 2 to 10g of L-Citrulline and L-Carnitine, ideally with 400mg of Taurine as well if I have some.

I fast often and also exercise fasted sometimes so all these supplement can really help.

Reaction score
I use powdered protein, creatine, multivitamin, EFA's, BCAA's, and a joint support supplement.

G Money

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tongkat Ali (sometimes Tribulus to switch it up)
Fish oil
CoQ10
Ashwagandha
Magnesium L-Threonate
L-Citrulline
Alpha GPC & Noopept
Creatine and Whey Protein
L-glutathione when I remember to

I am actually coming out with my own high quality Tongkat Ali and Creatine, right now waiting on supplier to produce it and ship out soon. I love those two in particular so decided to go in for it.