What's SS thin line between beta mistakes and a chick being really into you

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im curious and wanna know...

This is different than all full blown AFC out here laying jackets down over puddles.

I'm talking about a learning dj that's mixed up in some beta mistakes. I'm talking about a - a - a sometimes alpha cat - a cat who has been committed to lead who just got mixed up in the moment of beta mistakes and got what was coming to him. That's a terrific question. And we have newspaper people on the payroll, don't we, SS?

Seriously, where's the thin line? If she's really into you...why do we treat beta mistakes like acts on terrorism?

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give couple examples to sooth the semi sarcastic Op:

Asking for exclusivity = hand in your balls. She's on her way out

Telling her you like her = RIP bro. It's over

Texting her "Good morning" = She's about to smash a rock she's so disgusted in you.

GeniuzKhrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one here should be containing themselves or others to one formula or another. Beta guys get laid, novice pua's get laid, masters get laid. Not every technique works every time. Some guys here are just ignorant, narrow minded fools, who have been fed the bitter end of the stick by their own mistakes so many times that they have no advice to offer, besides some shallow, half insulting remark about how something was beta. This place is like snake venom, you take a little bit here and there and build up an immunity to the BS.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make mistakes all the time just out of laziness and lack of patience.... I can though say I have truly reached a mind state of non attachment. It's literally impossible for me to get very attached to one girl.....after my divorce and then my strong case of onenitis which I ended for my on peace of mind after living with her for a few months......nothing can put a dent in me now. That was the last girl I could manage to generate some actual feelings for. Now it's all just a dig and pony show.

I'll even tell chicks we should get married or i live them just for the hell of it if I think she's pretty enough and I think it may get me easy sex. You'd be surprised at what drops some womens panties. I'm never actually serious, though....pump and dump .....pump and dump...

In other words....it's your calculated actions that define you or if you slip up make a "mistake"...that's just your stratedy...I think it's your honest to god mental and emotional state that matters the most.

I really wish I could go back to the way I used to be sometimes because now nothing with women means jack **** anymore.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that is the slippery slope right there. You still have to be interested in them as human beings first and pssvy supply second. And that will suck sometimes. I've 'fixed' major issues with half a dozen chicks only to have them move on when they thought they'd reached parity. Interestingly a couple of Xes have come back as friends lately and they do seem to have some dim comprehension of good things having being done for them. Like any social framework the red pill describes tendencies not natural laws.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one here should be containing themselves or others to one formula or another. Beta guys get laid, novice pua's get laid, masters get laid. Not every technique works every time. Some guys here are just ignorant, narrow minded fools, who have been fed the bitter end of the stick by their own mistakes so many times that they have no advice to offer, besides some shallow, half insulting remark about how something was beta. This place is like snake venom, you take a little bit here and there and build up an immunity to the BS.
If I could like this three times I would.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you reach a certain level you really don't have to follow all these rules and regulations.
Your mindset shifts and certain things you just wont do.

When a girl asks you to do something you don't want to do you won't think twice about saying no. It'll just roll off your tounge.

You won't be needy automatically because women wont be your number one priority. You'll be more concerned with all your fun hobbies, trying to make money and working out.

You won't notice when you haven't heard from her all day because your phone is constantly getting texted from different girls and you are busy anyway.

You won't have to ask a girl to be exclusive, she'll have to almost beg you. Because you already get the perks of being in a relationship from the numerous girls in pursuit of you. So being in a relationship with her unless she is extraordinary wont be doing you any favors. You already get laid multiple times a week.

The goal is to get this mindset, not to follow all these rigid rules.
The rules are really only for beginners.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta mistakes are when her emotions motivate your actions. The extent to which you rely on her for validation, the extent to which her happiness informs your own, any form of self-effacement, any attempt you make to earn her love or qualify yourself to her. The actions themselves are indistinguishable.

Saying "I love you " because it's true and you don't care about her reaction = Alpha.

Saying "I love you" because you want her to say it back or she gets mad if you don't or you're afraid of losing her = Beta.

You can do anything for a girl if it's coming from an honest place and be fine. But most people are incapable of self-honesty; they'll believe they're paying for her ****, listening to her complaints, texting her every 5 minutes, etc. from a genuine place, when really they're miserable and tired and growing resentment.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, impatience is where most of the mistakes come from. When she isn't acting according to your time frame, men typically make the mistakes.

Stay confident and establish a system for yourself. Stick to that system. Don't deviate for any woman.