"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Whats my next move ?

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Head games are for girls. Just keep hitting it man. Don't stress about it. Just keep doing what you're doing because it's obviously working.

Have some faith in yourself man, no need to ask on here about every little move you make.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You banged her twice and now she is confused? HUH?? She is trying to be "misses appropriate" and not feel like the hor that she is by telling you that a man must 'commit' himself to me before I hor for them!!! Hors like this have 10 pimps in a few years but they feel justified in their hordoms because of the criteria that they have set!

Don't ask her why - what's wrong?? In fact say nothing and if you must say very little about it and proceed like a man - she can't undo and take back your sperm now that it is in her - the deed has been done!!!!

Don't chase her (no need - you already had her) or try to be her 'friend' again. Act disinterested when she uses the word 'confused' and don't have her explain herself - just act 'confused'!!!
 

Spitboxer

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
San Diego
Okay but when she tells me shes confused and I act like I dont care shes going to think im an ******* only wanting to get laid from her , right ? Im trying to establish a real relationship with her , shes told me shes wished for a boyfriend like me. I dont know If I should keep waiting around for her to keep pressing me to be commited to her ( which is what I want ) Or if i should just tell her I want to be commited. I was also reading some of the articles a while back and I remember one that said the guy should never be the one to ask for that, So Im not sure. Im 22 years old and I could say with confidence that women find me attractive and intresting but when it comes to relationships I suck. The longest serious relationship I have kept is only 6 months. What do you guys think ?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
For a woman to say "I'm confused" says/means nothing - what in sam-hill is she confused about!!!!! "Confusion' undefined is confusing!!!!!!

You are the man - you dictate the agenda!!!!!! Whatever you say goes!!! Men are leaders - women are followers!! DICTATE!!!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
So you have slept with this girl several times yet she is 'confused' about a relationship?

Congradulations, you now have a F#CKBUDDY
 
Top