"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What's my f***ing problem?

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
I'm at the mall today, I am talking to all my friend(s) (which, is a lot) and I had plenty of HB's to give me eye contact and some said Hi-- But I didn't feel like messing with that ****, am I gay or something? lol-- how do I motivate myself to get ass? I am lazy ;(

My last relationship I got a lot of ass, and I feel burned out on the ass-- perhaps I should see it more as planting a seed for ass? any advice?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
If you don't want ass, don't get ass.

if you're scared to get ass so you're making up excuses about "not wanting" it (as many of us used to) then you need to just grab your balls and go for it.
 

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
**** man, you're lucky you have the resources.

just TALK.

I'm always happy now so i make jokes and talk about random bull**** and usually my happiness moves onto them.

talk man, TALK.

one time i did that,
and i thought "damn that girl was hot i'm not just going to leth er go!"

so i walked outside right before she was going to leave and said.

"Hey, well we should keep in contact so give me your number"

and voila!
it hapened!

i just don't care dude.
ican takl about anything with anyone.

Like this angry ass mom that was talking to me likes me now!

i was talking about random BS.

me: hello is robert there?
mom: HE'S HERE BUT HE CANT' TALK RIGHT NOW WHO IS THIS!
me: this is greg, nice to meet you (laugh)
mom: well he can't talk right now
me: is he in trouble
mom: YES I'M SO SICK OF HIS ****!
me: haha well uh i guess i'll call later?
mom: do you need something from him
me: wellllll i'd say so
mom: well is it important or do you want to just bull**** around
me: well a little bit of both
me: i guess i'll call back later
mom: yeah try a week later
me: ok have a nice day mamm

then i got online and my friend said i can call again and that his mom likes me.

i guess it was C+F.

well that was pointless.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Your a bit desensitized to women and you're unloading the ammo too often.


Take a nice break from girls for a while and your urge to interact will reinitiate.
 

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
669
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
Haha CrazyAsianBiker that was a hilarious story.

Anyway responding to "TheMinistered":

I dont think you're gay..... you have the social status and ladies eyeing you...... so what's your problem? Nothing.

Relax man!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top