What's more important to you? Your career or your sex life?

oldsalt

Reaction score
Have you ever focussed on the former at the expense of the latter?

Sometimes I think that maybe not having a great women behind you can hinder your career progress in unforseen ways.

And that maybe putting sex first and job second actually makes sense because having a great sex life makes you more relaxed and able to succeed even more in your job.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you my "career" had never been at its worst until I put the pvssy on a pedestal. I went from making $20-$30k/mo down to practically nothing. I had this idea that money doesn't matter as much as love. Let me tell you, that's an idea that eventually leaves once you come back to your senses when the girl is gone. :D And then basically, I had to start all over. I think it's important to have a balance and not let your emotions control you.

Don Juanito

Reaction score
Career. Plenty of pun-tang out there... I have put it on a pedestal in the past too, but I learned.. girls come and go, your career is the same, always.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When Henry Ford started hiring factory workers, he paid well enough to draw many more applicants than positions, so he was able to be selective in who he hired. He made employees agree to random unannounced inspections of their home. If one of these inspections found an "unhappy home," which meant if the husband and wife were fighting, it was cause for dismissal from the factory.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
the way i see it, career is for food, game is for sex.

i can live without sex for one day, but i cant live without food for one day.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oldsalt said:
...And that maybe putting sex first and job second actually makes sense because having a great sex life makes you more relaxed and able to succeed even more in your job.
What if you're having problems at work? Would that effect your sex life?

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And that maybe putting sex first and job second actually makes sense because having a great sex life makes you more relaxed and able to succeed even more in your job.

Even better: a wife and a couple luverly kids. Then you'll have little choice but to succeed in your job -- or at least keep it.

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex life.

I'd rather be a modest carpenter hitting every piece of ass that comes my way than a powerful lawyer working 70 hrs a week and floundering at the expensive clubs every weekend night.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
back in my AFC or early rAFC says I might've said women were more important. Now I say career. Any time you worship sex, you're putting women on an artificial pedastal. That is the path to chumpdom, whether you know a few pick-up techniques or not.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My career is more important. My career is part of my package deal and so is women. If i just focused on women sure i would fuuck but eventually i wouldn't get anywhere because i wouldn't be advancing in higher society so i would be stuck in the same caliber of hot chicks but not high status hot chicks. However with my career i will **** hot chicks and the more i advance in my status the hotter the chicks will become and the hotter chicks i will attract. My career is my life, I have to work so i can be rich and be where i want to be in my life. Women are simply part of the deal the more i focus on my career and my lively hood the more women feel attracted to me and will know they are secure with me.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A great career will go a long way in making sure you're showered in tail. That is all.

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
My career is more important. My career is part of my package deal and so is women. If i just focused on women sure i would fuuck but eventually i wouldn't get anywhere because i wouldn't be advancing in higher society so i would be stuck in the same caliber of hot chicks but not high status hot chicks. However with my career i will **** hot chicks and the more i advance in my status the hotter the chicks will become and the hotter chicks i will attract. My career is my life, I have to work so i can be rich and be where i want to be in my life. Women are simply part of the deal the more i focus on my career and my lively hood the more women feel attracted to me and will know they are secure with me.
This is wrong on so many levels.

I've got friends who make 30K a year and have already hit the chicks that you think you're going to hit when you're rich.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
I think it's important to have a balance and not let your emotions control you.
I agree with this. I believe it's best to have a balance. If you concentrate solely on your career, then your love life will fizzle. If she's not getting it from you, she will definately find it some where else.

If you concentrate totally on your love life, then you'd be too occupied on it to concentrate while you're at work.

It's best to be able to seperate them both yet give them equal attention, or be able to bend at the right time and place so you don't break and have more of one part and less of the other.

Honestly, I've had the extreme of both and was happy with both extremes. Focusing on poon showed me the highs of the party life. Focusing on work showed me the joys of becoming successful. Why not have both in your life and double dip the pleasure?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, what would be more detrimental to your livelihood; not having a woman or not having a job?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. Sex is a great thing but it's not the only thing. A great career will help ensure not only sex but a lot of other important things in life. But then when you're a kid I guess that's harder to grasp.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
traffic said:
This is wrong on so many levels.

I've got friends who make 30K a year and have already hit the chicks that you think you're going to hit when you're rich.
I'm not saying that i can't hit those women but for my over all enjoyment i want to be rich and enjoy the life of luxury. I simply want to see how far i can make it before i die. I'm sure i will be able to **** women of high social value then me, but as a man i simply believe the man should be of higher value. Aside from that wanting to be rich isn't because of women. I want to be rich for my own reasons and thus date women of the same social class.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason why most guys EVER even look for a job in the first place is to make enough money to ATTRACT women!!!

Just kidding...or am I? lol

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Nice. Sex is a great thing but it's not the only thing. A great career will help ensure not only sex but a lot of other important things in life. But then when you're a kid I guess that's harder to grasp.
Exactly obviously focusing on your career would be the most logical thing to do in life but not everyone shares the same logic as we do.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
traffic said:
Sex life.

I'd rather be a modest carpenter hitting every piece of ass that comes my way than a powerful lawyer working 70 hrs a week and floundering at the expensive clubs every weekend night.
I agree. I couldn't live without sex. I wouldn't be a virgin for all the riches in the world. Sorry virgins.