Whats interesting to talk about with girls?

sasha89

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey

In class i'm alright sitting next to and nearby hot girls, I can join the convo anytime. The problem is I rarely have anything funny or interesting to talk about, while the others have a good time chatting away, i'm pretty much ignored because I have nothing to add to the convo.:crazy:

I'm not that shy or lacking confidence, I just dont know what to talk about really.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can overcome this problem?

thanks!:cool:

Casanova?

Don Juan
Reaction score
listen to what there talking about then contribute?

BobTheB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use your own experience, talking about stuff you don't know is easy but the real anecdotes come from what you know. For instance I like to talk about running with my obese dog. Of course I exaggerate certain parts of the story but it makes for a good minute or so conversation with lots of follow ups of questions and follow up stories on another day.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find talking about television is good sometimes with girls. Like if you watch the Real World or The OC. Girls love talking about either show.

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
comment on something there talking about, like if there talking about the o.c. say excuse me but what was the last episode about? some crap like that. just comment. good luck man.

.illadelph

Don Juan
Reaction score
chicks love talking about social issues...

talk about your experience with girls, or of u don't ahve any make it up....

u know how girls are, since you're a part of this forum. it's funny how u can surprise women with your knowledge about them...

like they're social creatures...their friends often make important decisions for them...they tend not to make their own decisions for some strange reason..umm..their mind games that they like to play..etc...just bring that **** up...it's so funny seeing their reactions..

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually the less important it is/more boring to you means it's the complete opposite to them.