haha, just thought I would remind all of you negative wingers to lighten up a big. Life is fukcing great, take it easy, relax. Have fun with your girls, thats what their there for, not to stress over. Life is beautiful enjoy it everyday.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
that's so trueOriginally posted by ManOMan
I dont think its girls perse that gets guys stressed over, its what girls represent in their lives.
being loved, respected, feeling wanted, appreciated, worthy, ego boost
Its hard to say to live your life when you dont have those things
kind of like a salesman who stresses over a potential buyer, he doesnt care about the buyer as much as what the buyer can do for him - pay his commission, pay bills, reduce stress, feed himself, etc
think about it, if women didnt bruise our ego's, emotions, make us feel good or bad about ourselves, we would NEXT every girl that came into our lives
most of the fellas on here complaining about girls are really complaining about their shattered ego's and their feelings of low self worth
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Originally posted by CLOONEY
haha, just thought I would remind all of you negative wingers to lighten up a big. Life is fukcing great, take it easy, relax. Have fun with your girls, thats what their there for, not to stress over. Life is beautiful enjoy it everyday.
I was feeling this way for the last two weeks...you saw some of the posts that came out of me as a result. Also, as a result, I was taking a LOT more bullsh!t from women in my life.Originally posted by ManOMan
I dont think its girls perse that gets guys stressed over, its what girls represent in their lives.
being loved, respected, feeling wanted, appreciated, worthy, ego boost