Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what's going on??

32swf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating a great guy for about a month now. Conversation is great, we seem to click pretty well, and we've done a lot of fun things, like pool, dinner, movies, etc.
We joke around and both seem to feel comfortable around each other. there's only one problem...he doesn't seem to want sex!

we've messed around naked in the bed for hours, then he gets dressed and goes home. We did try once last week, but he went soft when he tried to put the condom on. So I haven't pushed the issue in case he's feeling sensitive about it, but I want to know what's going on!! do I bring it up or just wait it out?

he did tell me he went out with a girl for 2 years and never had actual intercourse with her because he wanted to keep it casual bc she was alot younger than he was. I'm 32 and he's 30 and I want some booty!!!!

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
He might be afraid. In my opinion you have two choices:

1) Make him relaxed, and talk to him. Give him massage and a bj, maybe you can reveal his sexual energy.

2) Leave him.

But don´t let this go on too long! It would be bad for the both of you.

Tango-Kid

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" he did tell me he went out with a girl for 2 years and never had actual intercourse with her because he wanted to keep it casual bc she was alot younger than he was."

How do you go out with a girl for 2 years, and all the while thinking "she is too young lets keep it casual" for 2 YEARS??

This guy is either closet gay or has some mommy/daddy sex problems (usually from strict catholic upbringing)

maybe he isnt in to you, or is he on any medications?

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's wacked. No normal guy stops just short when getting hot and heavy. I would guess:

1. he is gay and hasn't come to terms with it yet.
2. he has some major psychological issues
3. he is playing some major mind game on you by getting you hot and heavy, then leaving you stranded, to make you crazy.

Either way, it doesn't look good for you girl. :confused:

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You left out all the freaky sh1t you did to him before the bang-bang, so I can't really give ya an opinion. Are you guys clicking on the real or do things seem forced?

And I would add he does seem queerer than a football bat, who is going to say they were in some relationship with a girl too young so no sex was involved. YEAH RIGHT! I mean was the girl eight? Teens and above love to jump all over the **** and if they are dating a dude they are gonna be playin bump bump real quick.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dress some sexy stuff, and go to bed with him. Then whisper in his ear something like "I want you tonight", or "**** me" and proceed undressing and making preliminaries.. If he doesnt bang you, than he's gay.
No man can resist that kind of situation with a girl. If he does, either he's gay, or he has some major psicological problems.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Foreplay it better!!! Make him COMFORTABLE with you and him sexually! massage, ******* whatever!

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey 32swf,

Is this the same AFC you were complaining about in a previous thread?

32swf

Don Juan
Reaction score
new afc

no, this is an entirely new one! :D

He's very sexual and sensual, which makes this more strange. He seems very attracted to me, and is very tactile. He enjoys the Bjs and seems very comfortable and relaxed when we're together.

I've just never laid in bed naked with a naked guy with nothing happening. Foreplay isn't a problem. that's just all there is! :mad:

but, then again, I wouldn't like it if he was jumping my bones every 10 seconds either, because then I'd think all he wanted was sex..... so he can't really win in this situation.
This way at least, I know that he enjoys spending time with me.

I'll give it a little while longer, and then maybe I'll bring it up.

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds a bit like performance anxiety to me. When it comes time to do the deed it's "hello Mr Floppy!". For whatever reason he's maybe putting too much pressure on himself to be amazing in bed. And when you're tense or stressed it's uncanny how fast an erection can disappear.

So next time you're naked together in bed and you feel like fvcking I suggest putting a blindfold on him - take the pressure off - tell him to lay back and that you're gonna pleasure him - that he has to do nothing. Get him good and excited in your usual way. HJ or BJ or whatever. Then when he's not expecting it (and can't see it coming 'cause he's blindfolded) mount him and fvck him like crazy.

Performance anxiety can sometimes be turned off like a lightswitch. Once the guy KNOWS he CAN fvck - then... well he'll be able to fvck.