"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

what's going on??

32swf

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
I've been dating a great guy for about a month now. Conversation is great, we seem to click pretty well, and we've done a lot of fun things, like pool, dinner, movies, etc.
We joke around and both seem to feel comfortable around each other. there's only one problem...he doesn't seem to want sex!

we've messed around naked in the bed for hours, then he gets dressed and goes home. We did try once last week, but he went soft when he tried to put the condom on. So I haven't pushed the issue in case he's feeling sensitive about it, but I want to know what's going on!! do I bring it up or just wait it out?

he did tell me he went out with a girl for 2 years and never had actual intercourse with her because he wanted to keep it casual bc she was alot younger than he was. I'm 32 and he's 30 and I want some booty!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
He might be afraid. In my opinion you have two choices:

1) Make him relaxed, and talk to him. Give him massage and a bj, maybe you can reveal his sexual energy.

2) Leave him.

But don´t let this go on too long! It would be bad for the both of you.

Tango-Kid
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
" he did tell me he went out with a girl for 2 years and never had actual intercourse with her because he wanted to keep it casual bc she was alot younger than he was."


How do you go out with a girl for 2 years, and all the while thinking "she is too young lets keep it casual" for 2 YEARS??

This guy is either closet gay or has some mommy/daddy sex problems (usually from strict catholic upbringing)

maybe he isnt in to you, or is he on any medications?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
That's wacked. No normal guy stops just short when getting hot and heavy. I would guess:

1. he is gay and hasn't come to terms with it yet.
2. he has some major psychological issues
3. he is playing some major mind game on you by getting you hot and heavy, then leaving you stranded, to make you crazy.

Either way, it doesn't look good for you girl. :confused:
 

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
You left out all the freaky sh1t you did to him before the bang-bang, so I can't really give ya an opinion. Are you guys clicking on the real or do things seem forced?

And I would add he does seem queerer than a football bat, who is going to say they were in some relationship with a girl too young so no sex was involved. YEAH RIGHT! I mean was the girl eight? Teens and above love to jump all over the **** and if they are dating a dude they are gonna be playin bump bump real quick.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Dress some sexy stuff, and go to bed with him. Then whisper in his ear something like "I want you tonight", or "**** me" and proceed undressing and making preliminaries.. If he doesnt bang you, than he's gay.
No man can resist that kind of situation with a girl. If he does, either he's gay, or he has some major psicological problems.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Foreplay it better!!! Make him COMFORTABLE with you and him sexually! massage, ******* whatever!
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Hey 32swf,

Is this the same AFC you were complaining about in a previous thread?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

32swf

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
new afc

no, this is an entirely new one! :D

He's very sexual and sensual, which makes this more strange. He seems very attracted to me, and is very tactile. He enjoys the Bjs and seems very comfortable and relaxed when we're together.

I've just never laid in bed naked with a naked guy with nothing happening. Foreplay isn't a problem. that's just all there is! :mad:

but, then again, I wouldn't like it if he was jumping my bones every 10 seconds either, because then I'd think all he wanted was sex..... so he can't really win in this situation.
This way at least, I know that he enjoys spending time with me.

I'll give it a little while longer, and then maybe I'll bring it up.
 

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Sounds a bit like performance anxiety to me. When it comes time to do the deed it's "hello Mr Floppy!". For whatever reason he's maybe putting too much pressure on himself to be amazing in bed. And when you're tense or stressed it's uncanny how fast an erection can disappear.

So next time you're naked together in bed and you feel like fvcking I suggest putting a blindfold on him - take the pressure off - tell him to lay back and that you're gonna pleasure him - that he has to do nothing. Get him good and excited in your usual way. HJ or BJ or whatever. Then when he's not expecting it (and can't see it coming 'cause he's blindfolded) mount him and fvck him like crazy.

Performance anxiety can sometimes be turned off like a lightswitch. Once the guy KNOWS he CAN fvck - then... well he'll be able to fvck.
 
Top